Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oregon Tickets Update

Default Re: Oregon Tickets Update

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Does Jeff Culhane read Bisonville now too?

https://twitter.com/jeffculhane/stat...82433843040262
    For the sake of his good mental health, I hope not.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Does Jeff Culhane read Bisonville now too?

https://twitter.com/jeffculhane/stat...82433843040262
    yup and all my other accounts too smart guy I'd say!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Not at all, Richard.
    Holy shit. I looked into confirmed cases between Cass County(Fargo) and Lane County(Eugene). What the fuck are you guys doing back in ND?

Cass - pop: 182k; confirmed cases: 1580; deaths: 43

Lane - pop 382k; confirmed cases: 81; deaths: 3

Per capita, Cass has more deaths than Lane has confirmed cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Holy shit. I looked into confirmed cases between Cass County(Fargo) and Lane County(Eugene). What the fuck are you guys doing back in ND?

Interesting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post

Oregon has one of the scariest inclines in the country next to Arizona. I hope it’s a result in increased testing and you’re actually pumping out sub 5% positivity rates.

I’m not going to turn this into a dick measuring contest on who has handled covid better than who since we’re all the same country. Fargo/ND has been wide open for almost 6 weeks now. I’m not sure what Oregon’s been up to. What’s phase 2 contain? We know Portland sounds about as locked down as LA and NYC

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Oregon has one of the scariest inclines in the country next to Arizona. I hope it’s a result in increased testing and you’re actually pumping out sub 5% positivity rates.

I’m not going to turn this into a dick measuring contest on who has handled covid better than who since we’re all the same country. Fargo/ND has been wide open for almost 6 weeks now. I’m not sure what Oregon’s been up to. What’s phase 2 contain? We know Portland sounds about as locked down as LA and NYC
    Gyms have been open for over a week. Restaurants have been open for take out all along. Bars and inside seating for restaurants started opening about two weeks ago. I may not be typical(I'm something of a hermit in the best of times), but I'd say my life is 85% or more back to normal. Not all the stores are open that I'd like, but that is mostly the choice of the owners. Plus still no movie theaters and the like. I guess that's phase 3.

Overall, I'd say customer mask use is about 60%. (I'm part of the 40%.) I've noticed the higher end stores have mask use around 80-90%, while at lower end stores it might be as low as 40%. Of course employee mask use is close to 100%.

Also, lots and lots of people outside.

I looked up the county figures:
    14,180 tests
    14,100 negative results
    80 confirmed positive results
    1 presumptive case
    74 recoveries
    4 active cases
    3 deaths

Looks like a big reason for the recent spike was a single seafood packing plant in a relatively isolated community on the Pacific coast. That one facility was responsible for 124 new cases over the last couple days. That pretty much accounts for that big spike in the graph you posted. The other big recent outbreak has been the state pen with 167 cases.
    Last edited by Hammersmith; 06-10-2020 at 05:51 AM.

Sounds a lot like Minny in terms of where you’re at although our bars, restaurants and gyms should’ve been opened on June 1 which we all thought. They’re actually allowed to open today(Wednesday) at 50%. Gyms 25%. Max capacity of 250 people.

Mask usage looks about the same here. At least in Moorhead. Haven’t been to many fargo stores besides Home Depot

"we conclude that face masks reduce the daily growth rate of reported infections by around 40%."

https://marginalrevolution.com/margi...ace-masks.html
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Sounds a lot like Minny in terms of where you’re at although our bars, restaurants and gyms should’ve been opened on June 1 which we all thought. They’re actually allowed to open today(Wednesday) at 50%. Gyms 25%. Max capacity of 250 people.

Mask usage looks about the same here. At least in Moorhead. Haven’t been to many fargo stores besides Home Depot
    I edited my earlier post with some new info. The big spike in Oregon's numbers seem to be coming from a pair of workplace outbreaks. The state pen for 167 and a shrimp processing plant the last couple days with 124. I think the numbers would be increasing without them, but it would be a much milder rise.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    11, 000 requests? Where's the fatigue? With the tickets already sold by TM"s, there could be 13k to 15K Bison fans in attendance...….makes for a great atmosphere; still holding out hope they let us in.
    The 11k number is the team makers number not the amount of people requesting tickets from Oregon