Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Proud of our coaching staff and team

Default Re: Proud of our coaching staff and team

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post

Compelled reverence can produce an impressive display of strength but how thin of a veneer is it compared to that created by deeply held convictions shared across an entire population. I've just always thought when American has been at it's best, that has been our strength compared to other nations.

Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia, and the Communist Chinese are masters of showcasing their civilians' reverence. To me it reeks of a false facade, compensating for societies ill structured for sustained unity. The hard work of maintaining a society in which all citizens across a broad and varied population truly feel loyalty and devotion to is where true strength arises.
    I have no idea what you just said.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I have no idea what you just said.
    Reptilians should brainwash us all into wanting to be their slaves instead of just making us afraid of not pleasing our scaly masters.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    No, it offends leftists.

What aren't you getting about this?

"We removed things that offended you so now you have to remove things that offend us." isn't how it works. What you think is a "gotcha" is the opposite. It's not how they operate.
    They want an UTOPIA!!! its so apparent. There is no UTOPIA in the USA! we must be united with people with different viewpoints, we just gotta.. .
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?