Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I finally go the call......

Default I finally go the call......

So, after trying since about 2012 (whenever it was tickets got scarce), I am officially an NDSU Football Season Ticket Holder. When you try for something that long, man is it gratifying. I can't help but wonder how much the pandemic helped me out? (Man, is that warped.....not a big fan of the pandemic FWIW.) Mr. Lang called me as I was walking out of work yesterday. Best part of the conversation was talking to him about 3rd and 11 in the Little Apple....

So, any suggestions how I should celebrate?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: I finally go the call......

Congratulations! Still waiting on my call. I usually get the no in mid June when I'm spraying. Must have way less points.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Congratulations! Still waiting on my call. I usually get the no in mid June when I'm spraying. Must have way less points.
    Clearly, there is institutional bias versus those from Rolla. Too bad you don't have Rolette privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So, after trying since about 2012 (whenever it was tickets got scarce), I am officially an NDSU Football Season Ticket Holder. When you try for something that long, man is it gratifying. I can't help but wonder how much the pandemic helped me out? (Man, is that warped.....not a big fan of the pandemic FWIW.) Mr. Lang called me as I was walking out of work yesterday. Best part of the conversation was talking to him about 3rd and 11 in the Little Apple....

Congratulations........bring some beer out to the acreage and I will celebrate with you. I can mix up a couple jagbombs for us as I need to get in tailgate shape soon!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Get the whole family some Bison facemasks... You'll probably need them this fall
    Damn, I'm Good!

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Don't worry, scottie, I put in a good word for you. With my pull, it won't be long now.

I just missed the call!!!! I was outside the tractor!! Ah

Lardsin must go!

I got 2 more!!!

Lardsin must go!

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Don't worry, scottie, I put in a good word for you. With my pull, it'll likely be within minutes. Don't get out of the tractor!.
    Wait a minute ………………. let me fix my post!!!

The extra student tickets that they gave up... and maybe a little uncertainly about the season with the virus. But congrats

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com