Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: I finally go the call......

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: I finally go the call......

I got rid of my season tickets this year. Just not do able anymore with 4 kids. We will still tailgate and go to a few games.

I would appreciate some info on this ranking business; how does one move the needle regarding this number? If this has been talked about before, I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I would appreciate some info on this ranking business; how does one move the needle regarding this number? If this has been talked about before, I missed it.
    Donate. $50 a point.
    Or marry an ex cheerleader.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Donate. $50 a point.
    Or marry an ex cheerleader.
    Someone should start a "strangest arguments causing sore feelings in Bisonville history" thread. This would be near the top for me.

I would only have 27 points if it weren't for my 100 former athlete points.

Quote Originally Posted by PAC Bison View Post
    I would only have 27 points if it weren't for my 100 former athlete points.

This is on my account page.

Category Points
    Team Makers Donations (1 pt/$50) 28
    Consecutive Years of Team Makers Donations 8
    Bison Pride Donations (1 pt/$50) 0
    Bison Excellence Donations (1 pt/$50) 0
    Consecutive Years of FB Season Tickets (1 pt/year) 0
    Consecutive Years of MB Season Tickets (1 pt/year) 0
    Consecutive Years of WB Season Tickets (1 pt/year) 0
    Consecutive Years of WR Season Tickets (1 pt/year) 0
    Consecutive Years of VB Season Tickets (1 pt/year) 0
    In-Kind Donations to Athletics (1 pt/$500) 0
    Foundation Gifts to Athletics (1 pt/$100) xx
    Foundation Gifts to University (1 pt/$1,000) xx
    NDSU Varsity Letterwinner (100 pts)
    It's OK to not be OK.

If you want to move the needle write a big check.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Gee Whiz, 56, it was more of a rhetorical question. My last name isn't Gates, Bezos, Buffet, or Zuckerberg. Like you, retired and enjoying it, but have only so much discretionary cash...…..have 4 season tix (2 of my own, 2 I buy from CAS) and I'm in the Captain's Club. I drive 240 miles for EVERY home game plus playoffs; been to Frisco 8 times; in attendance at games when the Bison play at Vermin, Brookings, and Cedar Falls; been to the Minny games 3 times, Ames, Iowa City, Lawrence, Manhatten, and took all the grandkids to Target field for the Butler game last fall. Tell me you're not questioning my fandom?

Gee Whiz, 56, it was more of a rhetorical question. My last name isn't Gates, Bezos, Buffet, or Zuckerberg. Like you, retired and enjoying it, but have only so much discretionary cash...…..have 4 season tix (2 of my own, 2 I buy from CAS) and I'm in the Captain's Club. I drive 240 miles for EVERY home game plus playoffs; been to Frisco 8 times; in attendance play at games when the Bison at Vermin, Brookings, and Cedar Falls; been to the Minny games 3 times, Ames, Iowa City, Lawrence, Manhatten, and took all the grandkids to Target field for the Butler game last fall. Tell me you're not questioning my fandom?

Not at all. I was just answering a question. I guess my sarcasm meter must be on the blink.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."