Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: I finally go the call......

Default Re: I finally go the call......

Check your emails if you're still looking. I got one from Team Makers this morning regarding availability of season tix. Sent an email, got a call back from Derrick pretty quickly. Sounds like there are great options available for ballers at mid-field, I ended up in Section 15. I was a bit shocked to get the call, ranking is 1810.

Quote Originally Posted by NCBison View Post
    Check your emails if you're still looking. I got one from Team Makers this morning regarding availability of season tix. Sent an email, got a call back from Derrick pretty quickly. Sounds like there are great options available for ballers at mid-field, I ended up in Section 15. I was a bit shocked to get the call, ranking is 1810.
    Same....I was even further down on the list than yourself (right around 2,000)....but, sent an e-mail late yesterday afternoon and Derrick called me this morning, snagged two in Section 15, as well. Not exactly where I wanted to be, but gets the foot back in the door after giving up my season tickets about 10 years ago (don't ask) and can hopefully move to better seating down the road.

I finally got a call from Mr. Lang! Hopefully we get to use them this year.

My morning thoughts:

I'm glad several of you are able to get tickets after waiting.
    The hype has clearly peaked and the waiting list will likely be mostly exhausted.
    Slow the talk of stadium expansion.
    FCS is very weak after the top 10 and probably top 6-8 teams.
    It still doesn't make sense to move to FBS, at least as things stand today (please take arguments on this to the other threads).
    If the situation in our country doesn't improve, one outcome could be more FBS schools taking an "FCS like" approach, whatever that could be called in the future.
    Basketball needs to be the next revenue source.
    What should I order at an Asian place if I'm trying to keep carbs low? Some sort of stir fry? I love sushi, but that's not in the plan for tonight.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Beef and broccoli.

Was anyone that got the call for the first time offered tickets in the north end zone?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    My morning thoughts:

I'm glad several of you are able to get tickets after waiting.
    The hype has clearly peaked and the waiting list will likely be mostly exhausted.
    Slow the talk of stadium expansion.
    FCS is very weak after the top 10 and probably top 6-8 teams.
    It still doesn't make sense to move to FBS, at least as things stand today (please take arguments on this to the other threads).
    If the situation in our country doesn't improve, one outcome could be more FBS schools taking an "FCS like" approach, whatever that could be called in the future.
    Basketball needs to be the next revenue source.
    What should I order at an Asian place if I'm trying to keep carbs low? Some sort of stir fry? I love sushi, but that's not in the plan for tonight.
    Totally agree man the hype level is way down, also hearing people talk about the price of season tickets, they are pressing the limits, NDSU has such a unique atmosphere y tailgating is great just hope the experience of the game day remains the same

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Was anyone that got the call for the first time offered tickets in the north end zone?

I wasn't. Derrick Lang offered me Section 15 seats; made no mention of endzone seats; ask me if I wanted aisle seats and I said yes.

I had tickets in 21 (2) and 27 (1 which is North endzone), they had 2 tickets literally right behind mine in 21 I couldn't pull the trigger on that type of financial commitment every year. So they did get me 2 in section 28 (North end zone) together.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

He told me the endzones were full when he called me.