Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Athletic Dept Endowment Funds

Default Re: Athletic Dept Endowment Funds

The North Dakota tax credit alone makes it a pretty sweet deal.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    The North Dakota tax credit alone makes it a pretty sweet deal.
    Is the credit available whether or not you itemize on your federal return? Seems like maybe it is but it wasn’t explicit in the language of the first couple google results I looked at.
    Minimum gift 5000 to qualified endowment. Can carry credit forward for three years.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Teammakers is raising the money and paying for the new outdoor track. So it is already happening.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Is the credit available whether or not you itemize on your federal return? Seems like maybe it is but it wasn’t explicit in the language of the first couple google results I looked at.
    Minimum gift 5000 to qualified endowment. Can carry credit forward for three years.
    Yes it's available both ways.

533 In a row

I should look into that more since we haven't itemized our federal deductions in years. We're also trying to get a more formal estate plan in place to dole out our assets when we kick the bucket.
    It's OK to not be OK.

This is from June 2022, but the athletic scholarship fund has grown to 70 million plus 23 million for an operational endowment. Once the IPF (phase 2 opening this spring), softball indoor hitting facility and Dacotah Field upgrades are complete, the focus will go to getting the endowment fund up to 125 million, which will fund 100% of athletic scholarships. Then Teammakers can be exclusively used for other projects

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...ver-70-million

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Maybe then they will finally be able to afford buying out ol' richy

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Maybe then they will finally be able to afford buying out ol' richy

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    hey now. won 3 straight vs und sdsu usd to be 4 - 11!

no mention that those 3 are 3 bottom feeders
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?