Page 21 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 ndsu football season

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2020 ndsu football season

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    How do we keep the pressure on NDSU to have their season?

Dean and Matt ?

or are efforts better served at Patty V and MVFC ??
    This won't be a school decision. It will be a conference or NCAA decision. I really hope there is football but I think ultimately the pressure will be to great for decision makers to risk the health of everyone involved. It's one thing for youth basketball and baseball tournaments to exist because they are under the radar. We had 7000 middle school and high school basketball players in Indy this week. High school and college athletics are much more visible. FBS football may happen because they can isolate better and treat everyone involved weekly. I hope I'm wrong.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    It will be very depressing if we dont have a game this season
    I'm already blue about it.

Lardsin must go!

I won't be deterred....

pattyV@mvc.org. everyone drop my girl a line...
    She wrote back. Everyone please email monday or 2nite.

It was a simple reply. Thanks for your passion, we appreciate NDSU's fanbase..
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Season is toast. See you in Sept 2021
    If only el chapo had posted this instead of you...
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    This won't be a school decision. It will be a conference or NCAA decision. I really hope there is football but I think ultimately the pressure will be to great for decision makers to risk the health of everyone involved. It's one thing for youth basketball and baseball tournaments to exist because they are under the radar. We had 7000 middle school and high school basketball players in Indy this week. High school and college athletics are much more visible. FBS football may happen because they can isolate better and treat everyone involved weekly. I hope I'm wrong.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Wait, that’s a good point. Who cares if everyone else cancels their seasons? Now that the Oregon game is gone, we might as well split our team in two and have 11 spring games. That would be WAY more watchable than our games against Misery State, Indy State, etc. Most schools get no football, we get DOUBLE.

Split it into green team vs. gold team. Put it on TV. Tell people to pick a side, sell t shirts, yard signs, flags, etc. for each side. I would honestly rather watch that than another MVFC romp.

She wrote back. Everyone please email monday or 2nite.

It was a simple reply. Thanks for your passion, we appreciate NDSU's fanbase..
    Player safety not fan enthusiasm or requests will be the determining factor.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Player safety not fan enthusiasm or requests will be the determining factor.
    yea that 18-22 year old age group dropping like flies.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Wait, that’s a good point. Who cares if everyone else cancels their seasons? Now that the Oregon game is gone, we might as well split our team in two and have 11 spring games. That would be WAY more watchable than our games against Misery State, Indy State, etc. Most schools get no football, we get DOUBLE.

Split it into green team vs. gold team. Put it on TV. Tell people to pick a side, sell t shirts, yard signs, flags, etc. for each side. I would honestly rather watch that than another MVFC romp.
    I like this idea. Trey vs Zeb. Maybe we can get 2 QB's drafted in the same year!

Pioneer League cancelled all Fall sports. So no Drake game now either.

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif