Page 70 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 ndsu football season

Default Re: 2020 ndsu football season

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    there's a Covid thread for that Sconi
    reformedUNDfan had asked for sources concerning something I posted in this thread so I was just responding.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Well it looks like there is nothing to look forward to this fall thanks to FFing China!!! I thought recruiting would carry the workload till August but that will die too because of the spring scheduling and some of our top players will probably opt out for the NFL before the spring season (can’t believe I typed that) starts. I’m out. See you guys whenever something exciting and positive happens.
    Ummmm. Other countries got the same virus from China and are doing far far better in bringing things back to as normal as they can be than the USA. Maybe look around a little more. It didn’t have to be like this.

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    reformedUNDfan had asked for sources concerning something I posted in this thread so I was just responding.
    ok. ill make it. worse

do these coaches still get paid hundreds of thousands and millions??
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

According to this article, all college football is likely to be called off in the next couple of days.
    https://www.star-telegram.com/sports...244841962.html
    It's OK to not be OK.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJump View Post
    Ummmm. Other countries got the same virus from China and are doing far far better in bringing things back to as normal as they can be than the USA. Maybe look around a little more. It didn’t have to be like this.
    Your shot at political statement? It didn’t have to be this way for anyone. China F’d up a lot for the world and me thinks it was intensional. Also to add there aren’t a hell of a lot of countries that have the population of the US let alone its size.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    According to this article, all college football is likely to be called off in the next couple of days.

Never trust a url with a hyphen.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Just great......lets shutdown everything! Should be a mandate all athletes everywhere don't get their scholarships and coaches don't get paid. If this were to happen wonder how many of them would be ok with canceling their season?

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Just great......lets shutdown everything! Should be a mandate all athletes everywhere don't get their scholarships and coaches don't get paid. If this were to happen wonder how many of them would be ok with canceling their season?
    Not so many, one would suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Have you been paying attention at all? It's not the players or coaches cancelling the season. JFC!

WILL THESE COLLEGE COACHES GETTING PAID MILLIONS..... (or $350k) still get paid?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?