Page 18 of 112 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 ndsu football season

Default 2020 ndsu football season

I’m at about .5% there’s college football this fall. Might have to focus this fall on virus containment and try for a conference only season starting in Feb—April. At that time we could have half stadiums of every state seems to have control.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2020 ndsu football season

Everything will be gone Nov 4th.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A man's got to know when to bend the knee.
    Last edited by WeAreThePride; 07-10-2020 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    FFS, keep this shit out of the football forum. We're getting tired of the drivel from both you and whatever other poster happened to trigger you on any given day.
    No response
    Last edited by SDbison; 07-12-2020 at 08:07 PM.

Why shouldn't I ban the lot of you? Or restrict all of you to just the political forum?

buffalo.rider? bisonaudit? WeAreThePride? SDBison? I miss chubs? (and there are probably more.)

Time to take some responsibility and delete your posts.

OK. I believe this is what I've done: If you are on the list in post #175, you can now see the Political Board. You can still see the football forum too, but you can't post threads, reply to threads, or edit threads until you delete the posts in question (which I believe that you still have permission to do.)

That's the theory anyway, as roadwarrior can attest, it took me about 7 tries to get the political board thing to work so maybe instead of restricting your Football privileges, I've changed your default language to Czech and given you access to the "Dirty Limericks" board.

Listen, I hate you all equally so please don't feel singled out. And, please, let's treat each other with a minimum amount of respect, except TAB. Heck, I'll even give it a try. I will be fucking sugar and spice if it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    testing something.

OK. I believe this is what I've done: If you are on the list in post #175, you can now see the Political Board. You can still see the football forum too, but you can't post threads, reply to threads, or edit threads until you delete the posts in question (which I believe that you still have permission to do.)

That's the theory anyway, as roadwarrior can attest, it took me about 7 tries to get the political board thing to work so maybe instead of restricting your Football privileges, I've instead changed your default language to Czech and given you access to the "Dirty Limericks" board.

Listen, I hate you all equally so please don't feel singled out. And, please, let's treat each other with a minimum amount of respect. Heck, I'll even give it a try. I will be fucking sugar and spice if it helps.
    I read this post 3 times and I still have no idea what it says.

edit: i drank some coffee and read the post above it and i now understand 73% of the post.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Unpopular opinion: It's time to cancel football for 2020.

Why should a kid burn a year of eligibility to play in a gimped season with no real championship?

And if you're not going to take a year off the guys playing then the asterisk you have to put next to the season is even bigger than it was off the fact that it's a conference only season.

That might be fine for teams whose highest aspirations are a conference championship but it would be a waste of our talent and potential. Just not worth the risk.

Sorry Lakes. All or nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I read this post 3 times and I still have no idea what it says.
    buffalo.rider, bisonaudit, WeAreThePride, SDBison, and "I miss chubs" no longer (in theory) have the ability to post on the Football forum.

Once they delete the offending posts from this thread, I'll restore their Football-forum posting privileges.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    buffalo.rider, bisonaudit, WeAreThePride, SDBison, and "I miss chubs" no longer (in theory) have the ability to post on the Football forum.

Once they delete the offending posts from this thread, I'll restore their Football-forum posting privileges.

Daaaamn T, I thought you was an anti-fascist!

Don't do my boy chubs like that it's not his fault he's got deficiencies.

SDBison tho, lol.