Page 31 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 ndsu football season

Default Re: 2020 ndsu football season

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Get JMU on the schedule.
    Now I'm thinking about how bad it would suck to have JMU come here and not be able to have 19k angry fans screaming in their ears.

I was listening to the Insiders and they almost implied that teams who dont value football are the ones looking at covid as an excuse to not play as a way to save money, but over virus concerns.

Moving up is starting to look more appealing because we know who is committed

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

SWAC not playing this year

How many fcs programs are gonna fold? Il predict a few dozen.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

The Dakota schools can play each other 3 times.
    It's OK to not be OK.

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I was listening to the Insiders and they almost implied that teams who dont value football are the ones looking at covid as an excuse to not play as a way to save money, but over virus concerns.

Ahh...FBS Powers canceling their non conference schedule is "committed?" LOL...yea, that game in Sept. will be sooooo much more dangerous than that game...3 weeks later?
    They are all trying to save money my man. Don't get it mixed up

reformedUNDfan is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post

are they really saving any money? still have to pay the staff and the scholarships and the utilities, etc
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    are they really saving any money? still have to pay the staff and the scholarships and the utilities, etc
    Some teams might pay more for the the officiating crew and stadium staff than they make in ticket revenue.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Some teams might pay more for the the officiating crew and stadium staff than they make in ticket revenue.
    So a typical Saturday afternoon in Grand Forks then?

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    So a typical Saturday afternoon in Grand Forks then?