Page 41 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 ndsu football season

Default Re: 2020 ndsu football season

Probably worth mentioning at this point that HIPPA laws exist and names or other unique identifying information probably shouldn’t be discussed here. Haven’t seen it happen yet but probably good to protect peoples’ privacy.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Probably worth mentioning at this point that HIPPA laws exist and names or other unique identifying information probably shouldn’t be discussed here. Haven’t seen it happen yet but probably good to protect peoples’ privacy.
    Secrets safe with el chapo and I. We've known for a good month and haven't said shit.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    This is why the state won't release COVID data down to the ZIP code. HIPAA (not HIPPA) requirements to de-identify health information don't even allow you to specify the county for an individual. The only thing that should be in a de-identified address is the state or first 3 ZIP code digits, assuming those ZIP codes cover more than 20,000 people.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Secrets safe with el chapo and I. We've known for a good month and haven't said shit.
    yea, i could drop 10+ names with pos from last 3 months, but I obviously haven't... I'm surprised the players haven't. Are they being told not to ? or a personal choice? either way we will honor it for sure.

I personally/selfishly hope the team is at 50+ and all recovered so this doesn't have to be discussed during the season.

Sept 26 is 1st conference game if the NON CONF is Wiped. WE got 2 months. THEY SHOULD PLAY THE SEASON FOR F'S SAKE!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yea, i could drop 10+ names with pos from last 3 months, but I obviously haven't... I'm surprised the players haven't. Are they being told not to ? or a personal choice? either way we will honor it for sure.

I personally/selfishly hope the team is at 50+ and all recovered so this doesn't have to be discussed during the season.

Sept 26 is 1st conference game if the NON CONF is Wiped. WE got 2 months. THEY SHOULD PLAY THE SEASON FOR F'S SAKE!!
    HIPAA applies. If the player wants to speak about their own situation, they can and they have given up their rights for protection under HIPAA. If someone else puts the players out there, the individual could be sued for violation of privacy laws under HIPAA. Best to keep one's mouth shut and let the individuals decide for themselves.

PLAY 8 CONFERENCE GAMES (Starts Sept 26th)

8 team FCS Playoff Field in December

Frisco in Janury.

Lets go!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    PLAY 8 CONFERENCE GAMES (Starts Sept 26th)

8 team FCS Playoff Field in December

Frisco in Janury.

Lets go!!!

That all sounds great but it is not something that NDSU can really just dictate. We need opponents. We need our players to feel good about it. This isn't something where the AD gets to just make his favorite possible outcome happen unilaterally

Missouri Valley announcement coming next week....

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Missouri Valley announcement coming next week....
    If FCS goes spring, does Lance play?

Not sure if there's anything to be read into it but a fairly recent change on the GoBison.com football ticket site is instead of single game tickets going on sale for every game on August 1st each game has a separate on-sale date that is roughly 3 weeks before the corresponding game is scheduled to be played. So, if they stick to that schedule, the first on-sale date will be on 8/24 and for the Drake game only.