Page 8 of 112 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 ndsu football season

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2020 ndsu football season

2020 FCS Jersey Countdown: 87 -- The Best Player Who Wears No. 87 Is NDSU's Noah Gindorff

https://herosports.com/fcs/football-...-gindorff-bzbz

2020 FCS Jersey Countdown: 75 -- The Best Player Who Wears No. 75 Is NDSU's Dillon Radunz

https://herosports.com/fcs/football-...on-radunz-bzbz

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Not sure Bisman understands counting down.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Not sure Bisman understands counting down.
    With automated driving, you farmers have got too much time on your hands, not that you didn't before.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    With automated driving, you farmers have got too much time on your hands, not that you didn't before.
    And since he does have all that time and he really doesn't need to even be there Scotty you might want to investigate whether Bisman has actually imparted a pattern. Grab yourself a good book on Chaos Theory, climb in the tractor, turn on the AC and the autopilot, sit back and enjoy. Then try to find the pattern... once you wake up again of course.

U of Houston just suspended workouts due to C virus positives, going to be a wild ride. Iowa St. just released a bunch of positive test results from athletes. Soon programs will stop testing or releasing info. Hold on fellas, interesting summer ahead. If a starter test positive and is asymptomatic, how many programs hush it?

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    U of Houston just suspended workouts due to C virus positives, going to be a wild ride. Iowa St. just released a bunch of positive test results from athletes. Soon programs will stop testing or releasing info. Hold on fellas, interesting summer ahead. If a starter test positive and is asymptomatic, how many programs hush it?
    That's a great way to get half your team sick and the athletic program sued out of existance.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    That's a great way to get half your team sick and the athletic program sued out of existance.
    Not sure how, when the World Health Organization says it’s extremely rare for asymptomatic to pass the virus to other people

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Yeah- thats how things are looking. 2nd wave etc.

That one guy i know that tested positive is still fine, and we hang out with a lot of the same people. They are all still kicking. Even the old ones.

Didn’t even know they had it.

But i will sue the crap outta that restaurant if i ever get the chance...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Not sure how, when the World Health Organization says it’s extremely rare for asymptomatic to pass the virus to other people
    I thought they walked that back less than a day later?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie