Page 26 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 ndsu football season

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2020 ndsu football season

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Cmon NDSU ADMIN GET ON THE PHONE> GET US 3 NON CONFERENCE FBS GAMES.. LETS GO!!
    How do you know they aren't? Jesus christ, I know you think that the rest of the football world should just bow down at the feet of the Bison, but no team in their right mind is going to schedule NDSU if they don't have to. I would be willing to bet that Larson has made 100s of phone calls to try and get a game but he can't force teams to play NDSU. Love how you think getting games is so damn easy that all you have to do is pick up the phone.

The big shoe to drop will be when the NCAA decides whether or not to have a championship this year.

Round robin: Play UND 11 times, 6 times in Fargo, 4 times in Grand Forks, once in MSP.

Idaho announced yesterday that attendance at the 16,000 seat Kibbie Dome will be limited to 5,100 this season.

If we have games, what will the allowed attendance be at the Fargodome?

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Idaho announced yesterday that attendance at the 16,000 seat Kibbie Dome will be limited to 5,100 this season.

All we need is section 21. They are the only ones making any noise anyway.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post

I'd guess 25-30% so 4750-5700. Bigger question would be how they will determine who gets in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I'd guess 25-30% so 4750-5700. Bigger question would be how they will determine who gets in.
    $$$. That way an easy one.

So we now have open dates on 9/5 and 9/19........anyone, anyone, Bueller?

This whole covid issue is a joke. Everyone hide under a bed! It will spread no matter what because you can't enforce their draconian lock down rules. The old and sick need to take precautions and everyone else do things at your own risk. As for football, move ahead as planned and if fans, coaches. Players don't want to participate then don't. The death rate is so low it's just fucking stupid to continue the non sense. There I said it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

It appears the NCAA disagrees

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/...virus-pandemic

And there you go, folks. Key statement from Emmert

"This document lays out the advice of health care professionals as to how to resume college sports if we can achieve an environment where COVID-19 rates are manageable. Today, sadly, the data point in the wrong direction. If there is (are?) to be college sports in the fall, we need to get a much better handle on the pandemic."

So in other words, here are the guidelines but until the country turns this around none of this matters.

Not looking good folks. I’d say hope is slipping away.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    This whole covid issue is a joke. Everyone hide under a bed! It will spread no matter what because you can't enforce their draconian lock down rules. The old and sick need to take precautions and everyone else do things at your own risk. As for football, move ahead as planned and if fans, coaches. Players don't want to participate then don't. The death rate is so low it's just fucking stupid to continue the non sense. There I said it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    https://youtu.be/BZOTszoKbE4

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.