Page 71 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 ndsu football season

Default Re: 2020 ndsu football season

According to Dan Patrick, the Big 10 has voted 12-2 to move to spring.

533 In a row

I have updated my chance of a football season this year from 0% to 0%.

Check in next week for the next update.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    According to Dan Patrick, the Big 10 has voted 12-2 to move to spring.
    Pac-12 will probably vote 9-3 or 10-2 tomorrow to do the same. Then the tug of war over the ACC and Big 12 goes into overdrive.

Most fascinating, and terrifying, part of all of this is teams that actually make money at football like P5 schools and NDSU MUST play in the Spring or risk financial Armageddon......

Could donors really fill holes like that when you just denied them the product they seek?

PS: Say good bye to Trey the Dillon; you've seen that last of them. Jabril may also be done.......

Honestly with the way things are going, it might end in no donations at all. It's trending toward minor league professional basically. Why even have it associated with schools at that point? If that happens, then why would I continue to support a minor league team? I can't imagine paying this kind of money for minor league baseball, for example. They might just be killing the goose that lays the golden eggs.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Honestly with the way things are going, it might end in no donations at all. It's trending toward minor league professional basically. Why even have it associated with schools at that point? If that happens, then why would I continue to support a minor league team? I can't imagine paying this kind of money for minor league baseball, for example. They might just be killing the goose that lays the golden eggs.
    Sadly, Gully, our fearless leaders don't have that kind of foresight.....you nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Sadly, Gully, our fearless leaders don't have that kind of foresight.....you nailed it.
    but but Mark Emmert only makes like $10 million a year. he's stressed man.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Things are going to look Waaaaaay different when college football eventually comes back. You can kiss the amateur model goodbye. Name, image and likeness is coming no matter what, but now, I bet schools will want a cut of any of that revenue to help offset and still pay for all the other sports. Buckle the F*ck up everyone
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Things are going to look Waaaaaay different when college football eventually comes back. You can kiss the amateur model goodbye. Name, image and likeness is coming no matter what, but now, I bet schools will want a cut of any of that revenue to help offset and still pay for all the other sports. Buckle the F*ck up everyone
    As long as it means we get another NCAA Football video game I'm all for it.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default 2020 ndsu football season

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...laying-big-ten

Scott Frost Nebraska saying they want to play and will look outside big10 for games if need be.