Page 104 of 112 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1120

Thread: 2020 ndsu football season

Default Re: 2020 ndsu football season

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Would have been a perfect year to try an independant schedule. Do what Central Arkansas AD is doing an schedule as many games as you can this fall. I have zero faith a spring season will happen and even if it does it's going to negatively effect the 2021 fall season and the program anyway. Not impressed with NDSU's leadership or lack there of at all. Larson needs to be replaced, guy has literally done nothing to advance the AD.
    The one year that Notre Dame joined a conference?

I'm not terribly impressed with his leadership recently either, but for exactly the opposite reasons I suspect that your are.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Just wait until they announce Tues, Wed night games in the spring to accommodate already scheduled events for the teams with domes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 09-20-2020 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Just wait until they announce Tues, we'd night games in the spring to accommodate already scheduled events for the teams with domes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    That better be a joke......

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    In case you haven’t noticed, its kinda tough to get teams to play ndsu, especially FBS. Now throw in the fact that they have a first round draft pick qb, and its even harder. They were trying to get 3 games and could only get one.
    So they say. They also said we couldn't get anyone to play and then schedule the one game. I don't believe much of what Matt Larson tells us anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    So they say. They also said we couldn't get anyone to play and then schedule the one game. I don't believe much of what Matt Larson tells us anymore.
    A little research will give you truth. They were trying to get games and could not find 3. At the time it was a 3 or nothing model. So they said no games at all. Entz realized the added practice benefits of having a game and wanted an actual game at the end of fall practice instead of just a scrimmage(which they were going to be) It came out between these 2 events that central arkansas was one team that wanted to play. Since now the play one game option was wanted, they scheduled the one game. Pretty simple.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

A little research will give you truth. They were trying to get games and could not find 3. At the time it was a 3 or nothing model. So they said no games at all. Entz realized the added practice benefits of having a game and wanted an actual game at the end of fall practice instead of just a scrimmage(which they were going to be) It came out between these 2 events that central arkansas was one team that wanted to play. Since now the play one game option was wanted, they scheduled the one game. Pretty simple.
    So you and they say.......

Plus it was a 3 game deal with UCA which was why it came together.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

UMass wants to play a limited fall schedule now.

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    UMass wants to play a limited fall schedule now.
    So is the situation fluid? We said no fall season, now we're playing a game, and so if someone calls us up to play can we agree to terms and now play more than one game?
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Citadel wants games too now.