Page 103 of 112 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1120

Thread: 2020 ndsu football season

Default Re: 2020 ndsu football season

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Actually NDSU faculty can go suck it. Bunch of loser control freaks who think they have some right to keep fans from this game. Here is the link to the article: https://www.inforum.com/news/educati...-500-attendees
    Good for them. Someone has to be a voice for responsibility.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Good for them. Someone has to be a voice for responsibility.
    Put a mask on, sit with family, social distance, how difficult is that?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    I guess you’re going to find out.

Look, I too think it would be nice if we could have nice things, but there are very good reasons why we can’t.

Some clown beet up a bus driver here in Singapore because he was asked to comply with our mask laws. We have corporal punishment here. That guy could be beaten with a government sanctioned stick, literally, and he still couldn’t find it within himself to do the right thing.

Some people are dumb some of the time. Under most circumstances that’s fine, I’m happy to let them go about doing their harmless dumb thing while I go do my harmless dumb thing. Unfortunately, the current circumstances are a bit out of the ordinary.

They're not enforcing social distancing for the game, everyone has access to their own seats but there’s space available if you want to distance. It’s voluntary.

With concessions open, the mask rules are unenforceable unless the violator is especially dim.

This was a bad idea at 10,000 and it remains so at 8,400.
    Last edited by bisonaudit; 09-19-2020 at 10:56 PM.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    *Checks virus statistics*

Apparently it’s pretty difficult

me and sd will order $200 in concessions each & always have food or drink in our faces the entire game, sorry mask
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I guess you’re going to find out.

Look, I too think it would be nice if we could have nice things, but there are very good reasons why we can’t.

Some clown beet up a bus driver here in Singapore because he was asked to comply with our mask laws. We have corporal punishment here. That guy could be beaten with a government sanctioned stick, literally, and he still couldn’t find it within himself to do the right thing.

Some people are dumb some of the time. Under most circumstances that’s fine, I’m happy to let them go about doing their harmless dumb thing while I go do my harmless dumb thing. Unfortunately, the current circumstances are a bit out of the ordinary.

They're no enforcing social distancing for the game, everyone has access to their own seats but there’s space available if you want to distance. It’s voluntary.

With concessions open, the mask rules are unenforceable unless the violator is especially dim.

This was a bad idea at 10,000 and it remains so at 8,400.
    IN YOUR OPINION. That is you and your belief that government is looking out for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Would have been a perfect year to try an independant schedule. Do what Central Arkansas AD is doing an schedule as many games as you can this fall. I have zero faith a spring season will happen and even if it does it's going to negatively effect the 2021 fall season and the program anyway. Not impressed with NDSU's leadership or lack there of at all. Larson needs to be replaced, guy has literally done nothing to advance the AD.
    In case you haven’t noticed, its kinda tough to get teams to play ndsu, especially FBS. Now throw in the fact that they have a first round draft pick qb, and its even harder. They were trying to get 3 games and could only get one.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    me and sd will order $200 in concessions each & always have food or drink in our faces the entire game, sorry mask
    And thus the reason why they are going to eliminate fans being in the stands for this game.......

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    In case you haven’t noticed, its kinda tough to get teams to play ndsu, especially FBS. Now throw in the fact that they have a first round draft pick qb, and its even harder. They were trying to get 3 games and could only get one.
    WE could get more teams to come to Fargo BUT we would have to pay out the ass to do so. Just like the FBS does to bring in a cupcake. Whats the going rate for that?
    500,000 to a 1,000,000.00???? Plus expenses? Nobody is going to go to Oho State to get there as kicked for a couple of hundred K. Same here. Unfortunately we dont have that kind of coin.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    *Checks virus statistics*
    Apparently it’s pretty difficult
    There’s a lot of ppl in the bars!
    For instance, in Gwinner (a lot of cases at bobcat) they go to the bar right after work. Some of these employees have spouses at home with the virus! Apparently ppl feel as tho the symptoms of Covid are not severe enough to stay home? Idk.