Page 11 of 112 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 ndsu football season

Default Re: 2020 ndsu football season

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Yeah, that’s not how things work when you’re dealing with a highly contagious pathogen.

One of the last things I did before the lockdown was attend a Spring Training game in Phoenix the first week of March. I don’t anticipate attending another major sporting event until we have a proven therapy and or vaccine widely available. I know 4 people who’ve had this now. All recovered, knock wood, with out apparent major complications, but we don’t know much about potential long-term implications. So, yeah, I don’t feel the need to put myself or anyone in my circle at added risk for the sake of a tiny incremental gain to my own entertainment.
    Entertainment?

Stay HOME!!!!

Safety first: The key tenet of life, and Bison Football.

JDYFJ- STAY HOME.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yeah, that’s not how things work when you’re dealing with a highly contagious pathogen.

One of the last things I did before the lockdown was attend a Spring Training game in Phoenix the first week of March. I don’t anticipate attending another major sporting event until we have a proven therapy and or vaccine widely available. I know 4 people who’ve had this now. All recovered, knock wood, with out apparent major complications, but we don’t know much about potential long-term implications. So, yeah, I don’t feel the need to put myself or anyone in my circle at added risk for the sake of a tiny incremental gain to my own entertainment.
    You are more than welcome to do that. Just stop telling us we have to.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    You are more than welcome to do that. Just stop telling us we have to.
    That is not how things work when you are dealing with a highly contagious pathogen.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

That is not how things work when you are dealing with a highly contagious pathogen.
    Just stop already.......jfc

Just get everyone in a room and build up "HERD" immunity

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    Just get everyone in a room and build up "HERD" immunity
    Should have sneakily done that 21 days before workouts started.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Should have sneakily done that 21 days before workouts started.
    Maybe they did...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Just stop already.......jfc
    ten char
    Head in sand.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Champions League match in Milan. Super spreader event accelerated Italian COVID nightmare.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-soccer-match-that-kicked-off-italys-coronavirus-disaster-11585752012
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Champions League match in Milan. Super spreader event accelerated Italian COVID nightmare.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-soccer-match-that-kicked-off-italys-coronavirus-disaster-11585752012
    FFS, go back to the political forum. This has nothing to do with NDSU football.