Page 19 of 112 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 ndsu football season

Default Re: 2020 ndsu football season

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Daaaamn T, I thought you was an anti-fascist!

Don't do my boy chubs like that it's not his fault he's got deficiencies.

SDBison tho, lol.

Grabbing Popcorn... since I'm not involved!! Hallelujah!!!

I BELIEVE this will blow up in the colleges faces and they will change their tunes and we will have conference play only (which sucks!)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

There has been some talk of moving college football to the spring if that were to occur what impact might that have on NDSU's roster. Do you think any of our projected draft picks would sit the season out to prepare for the draft as I think it's unlikely the NFL would push back the draft to accommodate a college football season.

Hopefully this doesn't occur but I've heard many schools bring up this concern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MNBison84 View Post
    There has been some talk of moving college football to the spring if that were to occur what impact might that have on NDSU's roster. Do you think any of our projected draft picks would sit the season out to prepare for the draft as I think it's unlikely the NFL would push back the draft to accommodate a college football season.

As much as it absolutely kills me to say it I think that's a bad idea as well. Football as normal (maybe with little or no fans even?) or no football.

It's the only fair route for the athletes.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by MNBison84 View Post

If the season got moved to spring, I would be willing to bet my life savings the draft would be moved back.

Default 2020 ndsu football season

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    If the season got moved to spring, I would be willing to bet my life savings the draft would be moved back.
    Why would it though if the NFL was planning on starting the 2021 season as scheduled in September. If they pushed back the draft significantly it would delay minicamps, training camps, potentially cause issues with free agency as more players would delay signing until after the draft. I feel the NFL would be much more concerned with maintaining their schedule rather than accommodating to College Football. I think the main reason that the draft could get delayed is if this years NFL season gets pushed back significantly. If you use the NBA as an example that's really the main reason they delayed their draft. Hopefully it's a scenario that doesn't have to take place.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There isn’t a projected first or second round pick that would risk playing CFB in the spring. No way Trevor Lawrence and the like take that chance.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I'm sure I won't be able to find it, but I read a tweet that the NFL would have no intention of moving their draft if the CFB season got moved to the spring.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    OK. I believe this is what I've done: If you are on the list in post #175, you can now see the Political Board. You can still see the football forum too, but you can't post threads, reply to threads, or edit threads until you delete the posts in question (which I believe that you still have permission to do.)

That's the theory anyway, as roadwarrior can attest, it took me about 7 tries to get the political board thing to work so maybe instead of restricting your Football privileges, I've changed your default language to Czech and given you access to the "Dirty Limericks" board.

Listen, I hate you all equally so please don't feel singled out. And, please, let's treat each other with a minimum amount of respect, except TAB. Heck, I'll even give it a try. I will be fucking sugar and spice if it helps.
    Where is this political board? do you need permission to see it?

edit: can I get added?
    Last edited by natstar1; 07-10-2020 at 10:54 PM.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default 2020 ndsu football season

And it’s official:
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Ndsu vs bama 9/5