Page 55 of 112 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 ndsu football season

Default Re: 2020 ndsu football season

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Assuming games happen with some sort of restricted attendance will full scale tailgating be allowed?
    No way they will allow tailgating

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    In other news, Idaho sucks at football. Awesome place to go whitewater rafting, however.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

Man I hope they allow it. Everything we seem to be learning is that being outdoors is not really a way to transmit covid.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Most have a water bottle pocket and tube inside the suit now. Not hard to drink, just hard to refill.
    And, uh, how does one exfil?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

Why not reduce the density just like the games? Perhaps they allow 25% of the density but open up a larger area? Perhaps they shut down part of 19th Ave for a few hours. In our area, we have urban districts that have a higher density of restaurants. In some of those areas, they've taken the parking lane in the street and provided seating nooks facing and open to the sidewalk. Since most of these areas are so walkable anyway, the lost parking is okay since the benefit to the businesses is so high. Everybody understands and is willing to deal with the extra hassle. Maybe something similar could be employed for tailgating. If not 19th, maybe elsewhere.
    Insert something clever here...

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    And, uh, how does one exfil?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It's like your inside a water bed dude. Won't be sitting towards the end of game. Unless you want a wet chin!

Lardsin must go!

are they ANY real MEN out there anymore? Football being cancelled is the Soy'est Boy Move ever.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    are they ANY real MEN out there anymore? Football being cancelled is the Soy'est Boy Move ever.
    Real men would sign up to have their family voluntarily infected and tell us about their experience with it. I assume you'd be first in line? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    Real men would sign up to have their family voluntarily infected and tell us about their experience with it. I assume you'd be first in line? Right?
    ill post in covid thread, id like to leave this football related.. and my comment was in reference to Idaho Football and MSHSL ..
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Why not reduce the density just like the games? Perhaps they allow 25% of the density but open up a larger area? Perhaps they shut down part of 19th Ave for a few hours. In our area, we have urban districts that have a higher density of restaurants. In some of those areas, they've taken the parking lane in the street and provided seating nooks facing and open to the sidewalk. Since most of these areas are so walkable anyway, the lost parking is okay since the benefit to the businesses is so high. Everybody understands and is willing to deal with the extra hassle. Maybe something similar could be employed for tailgating. If not 19th, maybe elsewhere.
    Why not resume as normal and let people make their own decisions? If vulnerable folks don't understand they should self isolate by now something is wrong.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt