Page 68 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 ndsu football season

Default Re: 2020 ndsu football season

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Will be rough for any late season injuries though.

But I suppose it's better than nothing.

If it happens. I could easily see it getting shelved come Spring as well because Lakes won't wear a mask while yelling at people in the street about Google.
    Why is he yelling about Google again? Does he not own Alphabet?
    Don't believe everything you think.

So we go from having OOC games being cancelled to looking for OOC games???

You cant make this stuff up.

Re schedule A&T
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well it looks like there is nothing to look forward to this fall thanks to FFing China!!! I thought recruiting would carry the workload till August but that will die too because of the spring scheduling and some of our top players will probably opt out for the NFL before the spring season (can’t believe I typed that) starts. I’m out. See you guys whenever something exciting and positive happens.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    So who might it be? Choices are somewhat limited I would think.
    UND just announced no fall games for them so that means they are backing out of the K-State game. NDSU is the perfect candidate to fill that game. The coaches know and trust each other as do people in the AD. We will follow whatever protocals ADGT wants us to to a T and he knows it. ADGT could request NDSU fans not to travel and we would listen. Plus, they would be throwing us a giant bone. The original guarantee for UND was 475K. The "Covid 19" going rate that Missouri State and SIU are getting from OU and KU is $300,000 which should be good enough for us as well. Honestly, it's the perfect situation for both schools. Where is Lakes at? Pump this up Lakes, let's go!

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    UND just announced no fall games for them so that means they are backing out of the K-State game. NDSU is the perfect candidate to fill that game. The coaches know and trust each other as do people in the AD. We will follow whatever protocals ADGT wants us to to a T and he knows it. ADGT could request NDSU fans not to travel and we would listen. Plus, they would be throwing us a giant bone. The original guarantee for UND was 475K. The "Covid 19" going rate that Missouri State and SIU are getting from OU and KU is $300,000 which should be good enough for us as well. Honestly, it's the perfect situation for both schools. Where is Lakes at? Pump this up Lakes, let's go!

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    off to goemaw.com.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    off to goemaw.com.

Sometimes you make me smile and this response made me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    please provide any source for any of this.
    Will do. Let me gather the studies and I will do my best to post the links to them.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    off to goemaw.com.
    Predictably they don’t want the smoke.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

K State fans are already weary of the fact that their AD and HC are from NDSU. We already beat them once. Unless Gene and Klieman are looking for an early retirement they would never schedule us. If we beat them both those guys would never have the chance to see out their contracts.

Fun to speculate though