Page 65 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 ndsu football season

Default Re: 2020 ndsu football season

We are doing way more damage to ourselves with the panic reaction than this virus would do if we just let it run through the country and stopped shutting everything down.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Wait, how are you posting in this forum after all your political stuff.... lemme check on that.

Maybe he mutated?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Maybe he mutated?
    Is he..., naw, couldn’t be. Could he?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by 1984 View Post
    We are doing way more damage to ourselves with the panic reaction than this virus would do if we just let it run through the country and stopped shutting everything down.
    I agree 100%. Bunch of pussies in this country now. Never would win WW2 with the average American these days.......just like the French would surrender in a couple days.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Kevin.... more like Karen

sooooo 2020 season thread

I told you 0% chance weeks ago.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    I don't think anyone's strategy is to sacrifice a certain number of lives. I just think heard immunity or the virus burning out is closer than we think. In football terms we're midway through the 4th quarter of this thing. I'm front line medical, I believe I've seen patients with this since late January, I got it, thought I may die but I'm back at it. Good news my wife or kids never had a wiff of a symptom. Its a wierd disease but were getting better at treating it and understanding it. We need to protect the elderly and otherwise vulnerable but we're darn close to effective herd immunity and thats a positive.
    Thanks for sharing. I have a 50-year-old friend who has the virus right now and he could’ve swore it was nothing more than a sinus issue! If it weren’t for his wife testing positive with flu symptoms, he would’ve never thought to be tested. Like you said, such a weird disease. I know of 60 and 70-year-old people who have tested positive, they were ill for 4 to 5 days, and that’s it.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    The research is now not supporting this. It was not a novel virus and the assumption that the population did not have some immunity against the virus was incorrect. It is more like 10-30% threshold due to the fact a significant portion of the population already has some form of immunity.
    please provide any source for any of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1984 View Post
    Every single economist disagrees. There is no functioning economy during a pandemic.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Entz was on the radio at noon today talking about the first day of practice. He said with all the unknowns (at that time anyway), he was operating towards the first game at the Fargodome on Sept 5th. I wonder who that opponent was?

533 In a row

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...es-in-the-fall

Kolpack writing that MVFC won’t be playing this fall.