Page 32 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 ndsu football season

Default Re: 2020 ndsu football season

what a joke. dam pussies. the players are in best shape possible of americans. easily top 5% they aint gonna die from chinese flu. wtf
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    what a joke. dam pussies. the players are in best shape possible of americans. easily top 5% they aint gonna die from chinese flu. wtf
    Dude. You just can't let people make their own decisions to participate or attend events. The group think mob knows best and everyone needs to comply or else. Oh and you better be wearing your mask!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Dude. You just can't let people make their own decisions to participate or attend events. The group think mob knows best and everyone needs to comply or else. Oh and you better be wearing your mask!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    when you see who our athletic admin people follow on twitter , you can understand why they are so weak.
    Stand up and FIGHT for a football season weaklings!

there should 100% be a football season!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Let's just all quarantine in the fargodome with the team. Challenge any team that wants to quarantine for 14 days to come play the champs in the dome. Bring your own spoons for the dip and dots, serve booze, rock on. Go Bison!

Lardsin must go!

One year custom FCS “conference”. Invite all, some will decline. “Conference” championship game at the end.

NDSU
    SDSU
    UNI
    Illinois State
    Montana
    Montana State
    JMU
    Sac State
    Weber State
    Villanova
    Kennesaw State
    NC A&T
    Delaware

Could also add Wofford, UCA, Furman types for filler if needed but those smaller schools probably don’t have the resources to pull off a team this year.

Pipe dream but if they could figure it out, the potential for TV money would actually be pretty decent for FCS.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

They don't even have to be fcs. You quarantine and want to play. Come on up.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Let's just all quarantine in the fargodome with the team. Challenge any team that wants to quarantine for 14 days to come play the champs in the dome. Bring your own spoons for the dip and dots, serve booze, rock on. Go Bison!
    Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome style... I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Loaf and I worked very hard to get the slightly bigger spoons (barely noticeable, but bigger). Bring your own spoons my eye!

Use our covid free slightly bigger spoons!

https://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...jju-story.html

College Sports
    Sports

Illinois football to ban tailgating, limit Memorial Stadium to 20% capacity and require masks: ‘This is a positive step toward a return to sports this fall’
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    There will always be scalping no matter what system is used. There is a price point people will give up their tickets and if you draw supply down, there will be someone trying to figure out what the price is.

Worse case is road warrior becomes someone's suite guest. I'm sure there are connections there.

As far as lottery, and I say this with no clue where cutoffs would be and how I would be personally effected, but I don't think you build a system with priority points over this much time to abandon it. It isn't a fair system, but everyone knows the rules. You spend money and you build up points. You have the most points, you are first in line. You want a better place in line, donate more money. I would hate to see that system replaced because someone thinks it needs to be more fair to everyone.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Yeah people will always scalp to an extent, but, I HATE that companies exist that swallow up tickets with the fastest computers the moment they come online and immediately juice then up. That is garbage to me and shouldn't be allowed. Imo