Page 90 of 109 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Default NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Do you honestly think without covid you’d be facing this team? It’s fucking stupid to say otherwise. Oregon had two first round players opt out, the Rosebowl mvp at safety and our most experienced corner. They didn’t matriculate but they opted out of the season they would’ve participated in without covid.

You could say well everyone is under the same circumstances. That has nothing to do with our game we would’ve played. You would’ve played one of the best secondaries in the country instead of this cobbled together mess.
    Covid impacted every program there sport.

If losing a couple players causes your all-galaxy team to revert to regular human levels then perhaps they were not super human in the first place. One injury or two and... you would have been just another Hawkeye apologist.

Next.

Edit: oh and I specialize in taking your “stupid” to the next level. Got some serious challengers on the national stage but still, don’t push me.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Covid impacted every program there sport.

If losing a couple players causes your all-galaxy team to revert to regular human levels then perhaps they were not super human in the first place. One injury or two and... you would have been just another Hawkeye apologist.

Next.

Edit: oh and I specialize in taking your “stupid” to the next level. Got some serious challengers on the national stage but still, don’t push me.
    It was never an all galaxy team. No one thought Oregon was Bama.

It was a really good defense. Yes, the losses Oregon sustained knock it back a couple pegs.

It was never an all galaxy team. No one thought Oregon was Bama.

It was a really good defense. Yes, the losses Oregon sustained knock it back a couple pegs.
    Lol... ok ok, buddy... Go back and read a few comments from Jan and Feb... Maybe not 'Bama, but there's pages and pages of intense breakdowns attempting to convince yourselves that you're not as "bad" as Iowa, K State, etc. Your team is showing that you are EXACTLY who we all thought you were.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Lol... ok ok, buddy... Go back and read a few comments from Jan and Feb... Maybe not 'Bama, but there's pages and pages of intense breakdowns attempting to convince yourselves that you're not as "bad" as Iowa, K State, etc. Your team is showing that you are EXACTLY who we all thought you were.
    Looks like Washington can’t play this Saturday. Think the Bizon can throw a few practices together and play Sunday? No excuses.

Looks like Washington can’t play this Saturday. Think the Bizon can throw a few practices together and play Sunday? No excuses.
    NDSU did not cancel this game... they were ready and willing to play

When is your AD going to re-schedule this game, or send NDSU a buyout check? Other FCS teams have had their games re-scheduled with their FBS opponents -- why is Oregon dragging their feet?

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    NDSU did not cancel this game... they were ready and willing to play

When is your AD going to re-schedule this game, or send NDSU a buyout check? Other FCS teams have had their games re-scheduled with their FBS opponents -- why is Oregon dragging their feet?
    I wouldn't hold your breath on the whole rescheduling thing.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Love how you completely ignored my point. I’ll take it as a win.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I wouldn't hold your breath on the whole rescheduling thing.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    When can we officially call this a forfeit? Would be nice to have 39 straight going into the Spring Season

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    When can we officially call this a forfeit? Would be nice to have 39 straight going into the Spring Season
    I’m calling it. I love how QB11 is nowhere to be found.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I’m calling it. I love how QB11 is nowhere to be found.
    I would love it if that quarterback “guru” came back here and owned up to it. Claiming Justin Herbert was overrated and that this year’s Oregon QB is better than him. Aside, from last week’s clunker against the Pats, the likely ROY has looked fantastic for the Bolts. And of course he downplayed Trey as a QB.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.