Page 100 of 109 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1085

Thread: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

How difficult is it to re-schedule this game, even 6 years out? 2026 was open when they cancelled the game with NDSU, and Oregon has since scheduled Portland State for 2026... book it, it can't be that hard!

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Lol, sure they do, now that we’ve lost 3 players to the NFL draft...
    Yeah, that’s why Oregon cancelled the game this year. There were too many NFL players.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Yeah, that’s why Oregon cancelled the game this year. There were too many NFL players.
    Dude. Fuck off. I’m goofing around with my fellow bison fans here and all it’s gonna take is one self-important Duck fan taking a comment too seriously to piss me off.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Yeah sucks that things were so serious Oregon didn’t get to play any games in 2020.

Apologize for the Bison fans that aren’t recognizing the severity of the seriousness.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Dude. Fuck off. I’m goofing around with my fellow bison fans here and all it’s gonna take is one self-important Duck fan taking a comment too seriously to piss me off.
    Yeah, sorry.

It’s what could’ve been. Imagine getting a home slate of OSU and NDSU for your out of conference schedule.

Yeah, sorry.

It’s what could’ve been. Imagine getting a home slate of OSU and NDSU for your out of conference schedule.
    you guys are pussy west coasters. with Lance/Randunz. NDSU wouldve kicked your asses
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    you guys are pussy west coasters. with Lance/Randunz. NDSU wouldve kicked your asses
    The good news is once we’re scheduled 7 years out, we’ll have time to argue about it some more.

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    We're going to do like we've always done. Look into the future and figure out when they'll have their worst team ever and schedule the game for that year.
    Gotta give it up to the NDSU athletic department for being able to do this, without missing, for 100% of our FBS games. The amount of time and effort it takes them to scout these FBS teams 9+ years into the future to determine the best time for us to strike is simply astonishing!
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    How difficult is it to re-schedule this game, even 6 years out? 2026 was open when they cancelled the game with NDSU, and Oregon has since scheduled Portland State for 2026... book it, it can't be that hard!
    I'm guessing there's a little bit more involved then simply the date of the game. I would assume the payout would increase or it should at least. Buyout clauses would need to increase as well among other things.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Yes....they looked really "kick ass" against Central Arkansas.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!