Page 85 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Go on. You have my attention.
    Well, it is apparent that NDSU is willing and able to play this fall for OOC contests. They have many open dates. Oregon also has many open dates and and should be able to find a way to play a non con opponent in order to garner those same benefits HCME alluded to in his recent Dan Patrick interview.

Is the state of Oregon or the PAC-12 forbidding OOC games with no fans present? I don’t recall.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Just got an email from the 3rd party seller where I bought tickets (ticketoffices.com); they said I should see my refund in 5-7 days, so that's good...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Well, it is apparent that NDSU is willing and able to play this fall for OOC contests. They have many open dates. Oregon also has many open dates and and should be able to find a way to play a non con opponent in order to garner those same benefits HCME alluded to in his recent Dan Patrick interview.

Is the state of Oregon or the PAC-12 forbidding OOC games with no fans present? I don’t recall.
    Pac-12. I don't think Oregon has said anything, but they also haven't had to since everyone canceled voluntarily. Pandemic-wise, the state is on the downward slope, though Lane county's numbers have been rising.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    It would have been a beautiful day weather wise.
    Yes, but I would’ve been willing to watch the game in a hurricane

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Yes, but I would’ve been willing to watch the game in a hurricane
    Bison are better than ducks in a hurricane.

NDSU wins bigly in that one.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Every time I watch Herbert play for the Chargers (4 times now) he is very impressive. And each time I recall Oregon’s self-proclaimed qb guru, QB11 (or something similar to that) saying in this thread basically he is overrated. He did not seem overly impressed with Trey. Also seemed to be higher on Oregon’s current QB over Herbert and Lance. Some of us were eye-rolling this guy.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Every time I watch Herbert play for the Chargers (4 times now) he is very impressive. And each time I recall Oregon’s self-proclaimed qb guru, QB11 (or something similar to that) saying in this thread basically he is overrated. He did not seem overly impressed with Trey. Also seemed to be higher on Oregon’s current QB over Herbert and Lance. Some of us were eye-rolling this guy.
    Lol makes me think the assessments of their own team were off as well haha

Based on this first series, it doesn't look like NDSU would have much of a problem running on this vaunted Oregon Defense...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Based on this first series, it doesn't look like NDSU would have much of a problem running on this vaunted Oregon Defense...
    Did you have a chance to watch the rest of the game? Clearly the D needs some time to figure things out, which is to be expected with the abbreviated pre-season (or is it delayed pre-season?). If I recall correctly, NDSU weren't exactly hitting on all cylinders in their game. And Stanford's OL is a big, talented unit, which certainly factored into it. Regardless, The Ducks' offense showed they will move the ball effectively on just about anyone. On to the next one ...

Quote Originally Posted by DuckLurker View Post
    Did you have a chance to watch the rest of the game? Clearly the D needs some time to figure things out, which is to be expected with the abbreviated pre-season (or is it delayed pre-season?). If I recall correctly, NDSU weren't exactly hitting on all cylinders in their game. And Stanford's OL is a big, talented unit, which certainly factored into it. Regardless, The Ducks' offense showed they will move the ball effectively on just about anyone. On to the next one ...
    Congrats on the win. Tell your AD to reschedule us! I know one team/fan base that ain’t afraid of the game!!