Page 64 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    You’re already counting your chickens before they hatch. Radunz and Cox are fringe 1st round mock picks at best. So, the reality is that all three actually landing in the 1st round is very low.

Yes, the Rimington award winner for Wisconsin got blown up by Aumavue and it will be worse for Schoening. Your right guard looked the best and I never saw anyone rotate much after the starters. The first guy off the sideline was a tackle. The next best guard was a big step downs. It looks that way at DT too.
    I honestly think you can throw everything out the window for predictions after what's happened in the last 3 months and no spring ball for everyone. Going to be interesting to see who did the work while the coaches weren't around. It's not the same working out by yourself. We'll see. Beating Oregon wouldn't hurt any bison draft stock and yeah maybe I'm dreaming but this is bisonville.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I honestly think you can throw everything out the window for predictions after what's happened in the last 3 months and no spring ball for everyone. Going to be interesting to see who did the work while the coaches weren't around. It's not the same working out by yourself. We'll see. Beating Oregon wouldn't hurt any bison draft stock and yeah maybe I'm dreaming but this is bisonville.
    The first coach Cristobal hired was the S&C coach. The kids look like they put in the work. In fact, I think you’re going to find that a lot of these kids had nothing better to do.

Unfortunately we now have a built in excuse for both fanbases however this game turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Unfortunately we now have a built in excuse for both fanbases however this game turns out.
    Does one get more of a pass though?

Does one get more of a pass though?
    I wouldn't think so but I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

It's not the same lifting in your basement by yourself vs with your team. I don't doubt college athletes didn't put in the work just saying it's going to affect some teams and some players. Don't see how it can't.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I wouldn't think so but I'm not sure what you're getting at.
    It’s a genuine question.

It’s a genuine question.
    Then my statement stands. I don't know why one would get more of a pass than the other. I just know if this game happens there will be more than one post about the what ifs around spring ball/training/covid.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Game wont be played is my prediction.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Oregon 49-7.