Page 50 of 109 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Ive always wondered why you have the need to come to another teams board and keep talking how good you think you are? Seriously I dont get it????
    People who have small “members” often talk about sex/size of their junk more than others. Seems going without saying, but overcompensation is the root. Honestly the better question might be: why isn’t he on an Ohio State board driveling all over the place?

All in all I feel bad for his wife for many reasons. If you wonder why, imagine yourself going to the Ferris State message board to brag about how good NDSU is. How bad would things have to be going for you to do that? Yeesh...

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    WeAre THE Pride doesn't care if you forgive him or not. Just don't come in here, stir up shit, and act like a victim.

Typical left coaster.
    Reading comprehension is hard. Stereotypes are good.

I like NDSU football. I am glad to get to know you folks. If you come to the game, let’s go get a beer, WeArePride.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Cox proabably plays ILB in LSU’s system. Maybe I am totally wrong there. KT will be a 3-4 OLB at the next level. He will be a top 5 pick.

ETA: forgot Aranda left. Not sure what system LSU will run.
    Bo runs an even front he will probably play Will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    I am in an all day meeting where I am a subject matter expert. I am bored.

Really hope we have the game. Big 10 is considering just conference games only.
    Well there goes Ohio St@Oregon. Shit

Are the ducks on campus yet? Are they doing any organized workouts as a team yet? Getting a new offense on the same page with very little off season is going to be a big challenge for them to overcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Are the ducks on campus yet? Are they doing any organized workouts as a team yet? Getting a new offense on the same page with very little off season is going to be a big challenge for them to overcome.
    The answer is if they don't try they can just cancel the game and blame COVID......that or the latest uniform design isn't complete over at Nike and heaven forbid they wear the same uniform twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Yes. They’re on campus and doing workouts.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Don’t any of you guys have jobs? Damn Gina, the same stupid conversation has gone on for months
    I wonder that when I check in. If you read the rona thread you have to wonder what people do with their lives....or actually, maybe you don't have to wonder.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Welcome to the Midwest where if you don't like it(or don't agree) you can leave.

Never ceases to amaze me how often this argument is brought up in the midwest in all conversations where there is differences of opinion. Lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk