Page 7 of 109 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    Would a team like Michigan or Alabama ever seriously consider playing us? Isn't it more likely they would wind up playing each other?
    Bama might be ok with that. It'd be a season ender for Michigan because you know they aren't going through the Big 10 unscathed.

Michigan still remembers Appy. No way they consider playing us and adding another chapter to that book.

if Bama takes an FCS it will be another SoCon team imo.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by RatherBeYachting View Post
    We should know if/how the game is happening by about June 15th. That is when the Pac-12 is holding their meeting. By then every university should have decided if they are opening the campus to a degree that will allow student athletes to return by mid/late July.

I'm not speculating on what will happen yet. I will speculate on a game prediction:

Oregon 42, NDSU 13
    Amazes me that ppl still make these predictions vs NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Amazes me that ppl still make these predictions vs NDSU
    I actually think he’s just trolling. There’s no way he can be serious.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well Trump wants to see NDSU play LSU. Pretty awesome.

We should know if/how the game is happening by about June 15th. That is when the Pac-12 is holding their meeting. By then every university should have decided if they are opening the campus to a degree that will allow student athletes to return by mid/late July.

I'm not speculating on what will happen yet. I will speculate on a game prediction:

Oregon 42, NDSU 13
    I think NDSU keeps it within 24 using the ol’ kneel and punt game and begging for mercy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what happened to the "Ducks Attack" (aka "Chat4Quacks) forum? I get a general error saying it is not available now. It's been that way at least a week.

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Does anyone know what happened to the "Ducks Attack" (aka "Chat4Quacks) forum? I get a general error saying it is not available now. It's been that way at least a week.
    The virus got em....

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I actually think he’s just trolling. There’s no way he can be serious.
    I'm not trolling, this is my prediction. For a nearly empty stadium, which could happen. I'd be more bullish if it was a regular home game. If I really start to doubt the Ducks I think it can be something like 35-17 or 35-21. But I don't think it will be that close.

I'm not going to repeat the same talking points and get the same rebuttals, it wore thin in the other thread. I just really want this game to happen, because I'm excited to see it. I was also looking forward to coming back to gloat, or to eat my share of crow.

I'm not trolling, this is my prediction. For a nearly empty stadium, which could happen. I'd be more bullish if it was a regular home game. If I really start to doubt the Ducks I think it can be something like 35-17 or 35-21. But I don't think it will be that close.

I'm not going to repeat the same talking points and get the same rebuttals, it wore thin in the other thread. I just really want this game to happen, because I'm excited to see it. I was also looking forward to coming back to gloat, or to eat my share of crow.
    At this point can only hope for it to happen. You guys think there's anyway some Pac 12 schools could share stadiums in other states? Joel Klatt mentioned this on the radio if a possibility USC plays in Arizona. Maybe game gets pushed to Boise on that Friday or Sunday (Boise plays on Saturday) ? I could see it happen with no fans

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    At this point can only hope for it to happen. You guys think there's anyway some Pac 12 schools could share stadiums in other states? Joel Klatt mentioned this on the radio if a possibility USC plays in Arizona. Maybe game gets pushed to Boise on that Friday or Sunday (Boise plays on Saturday) ? I could see it happen with no fans
    Joel Klatt’s scenario will never happen. At least for Oregon. If they’re not allowed to play in Autzen they’re not going to travel to another state to play a team from yet another state and then travel back. USC being private might have more leeway, but I very strongly doubt that. They might hold practice elsewhere, but that’s it.

We will know more after the Pac-12 meetings on June 15th. They’ll have to decide (they being the University presidents) what will happen and if student athletes can be on campus in July. A U of O official told a reporter under anonymity that the governor doesn’t get a say in what the university does.

For now it’s just a waiting game.