Page 52 of 109 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    They just need to stop predicting 3 months out.
    3 days out* , unless they’re given a range of x00-x0,000 cases then which models are never wrong

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Unfortunately he seems to be the only expert with a voice.
    I’m sorry. This all seems like a freaking movie and our “star” doesn’t know his words.

Then we don’t hear from him for 2 weeks and suddenly he’s dropping economic implications of no football and baseball? I think this guy has made more disbelievers the more he opens his mouth with his “could, should & maybe” answers that have economic impacts in the billions to trillions

I’m still very concerned there won’t be any football this fall.

Dr. Anthony Fauci warns, 'Football may not happen this year' https://sports.yahoo.com/dr-anthony-...140035502.html
    They use a lot of ambiguous words

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Dr. Anthony Fauci warns, 'Football may not happen this year' https://sports.yahoo.com/dr-anthony-...140035502.html
    And the NFL’s response:

NFL’s chief medical officer on Dr. Fauci’s latest comments: “We will be flexible and adaptable” https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-chief-m...170902776.html
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    Unfortunately I think it’s highly likely there are no fans at games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is a distinct possibility. It will be interesting to see the results when NASCAR allows 30k into the stands for their All Star Race. The IMSA race in Daytona is going to allow 5000 spread across the front stretch. I know here we are looking at some serious spikes in cases...and yes Doris Hertsgaard taught me to look at underlying factors and the n component. Broken the single day record 5 times in 7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Lol. Ok ok... let me get this straight... A bunch of Duck fans come on our board to tell us how much better their players are and how badly they are going to beat us because they’re “the most elite team we’ve ever played,” and we’re the ones being condescending?

That’s called “defending ourselves over and over against a tired mantra we hear every time we play another ‘elite’ team.” If I have to use some colorful imagery to point out your insightful football analysis as nothing more than Duck player worship, and you interpret it as condescending, that’s your problem.

This would be condescending: You’re stupid.
    The only "colorful imagery" Ducky fans have is their fancy new combinations of any shade of yellow and green for every game.

So tired of those who claim to know so much, but don't really have a clue, telling us all what we should and shouldn't do.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    So tired of those who claim to know so much, but don't really have a clue, telling us all what we should and shouldn't do.
    What are you? Some kinda gawd damn song writer?

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    That is a distinct possibility. It will be interesting to see the results when NASCAR allows 30k into the stands for their All Star Race. The IMSA race in Daytona is going to allow 5000 spread across the front stretch. I know here we are looking at some serious spikes in cases...and yes Doris Hertsgaard taught me to look at underlying factors and the n component. Broken the single day record 5 times in 7 days.
    Well she was awesome. As was her husband.

Here’s to the Hertsgaards’.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    They really lost a lot of trust when they didn’t come out right away and say “guys we really don’t know much about this, and because of that we need to be very careful”

Instead of “stay inside, masks won’t protect you so don’t wear them, here let me take your temperature to see if you have Covid”. I still remember the moment I saw the governor of California say that he estimated over a million Californians would die from Covid. Scares people into compliance but now you have a large amount of the people who are indifferent.

Trying to bring back on-topic, I think they need to stop trying to guess at what life will be like in 3 months.