Page 63 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

I actually think most ducks fans that have been posting here think we are better than the 6th best team on their schedule. Maybe not giving the Bison quite enough respect but I feel like in general enough to warrant them thinking NDSU is better than 6th.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Athlon Sports ranking of the Ducks toughest opponents this season:

https://athlonsports.com/college-foo...-schedule-2020

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    LOL ASU at 2.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Yeah I call bullshit that you think we’re 6th on your schedule.
    This is what Athlon is saying and not me. Honestly, I am concerned about the game at Cal, which they rank right in front of NDSU.

I think there is a big difference between Cal’s defense and yours. There is a big difference between your qb and Cal’s qb. So, I don’t think it’s that much of slight to be compared to @Cal. After tOSU and USC, it’s a crapshoot.

NDSUs weakest spots look like the interior lines. I see guys like Jensen and Schoening getting lit up by dudes like Jordon Scott and Popo Aumavue. It’s tough to evaluate. I saw probably 4 teams play you with a 3-3-5 stack defense and use a 270 squatty body NT. So, it’s hard to evaluate.

I also think you overvalue qb play. The difference between Trey Lance and an above average PAC 12 qb isn’t as much as you think. Last year Oregon played Eason, Gordon, Luton, Montez and our hardest games were against true frosh qbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    This is what Athlon is saying and not me. Honestly, I am concerned about the game at Cal, which they rank right in front of NDSU.

I think there is a big difference between Cal’s defense and yours. There is a big difference between your qb and Cal’s qb. So, I don’t think it’s that much of slight to be compared to @Cal. After tOSU and USC, it’s a crapshoot.

NDSUs weakest spots look like the interior lines. I see guys like Jensen and Schoening getting lit up by dudes like Jordon Scott and Popo Aumavue. It’s tough to evaluate. I saw probably 4 teams play you with a 3-3-5 stack defense and use a 270 squatty body NT. So, it’s hard to evaluate.

I also think you overvalue qb play. The difference between Trey Lance and an above average PAC 12 qb isn’t as much as you think. Last year Oregon played Eason, Gordon, Luton, Montez and our hardest games were against true frosh qbs.
    The difference is our coaches aren't incompetent shitbags.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    The difference is our coaches aren't incompetent shitbags.
    What staffs are incompetent? Helton at USC...I am hoping two competent coordinators prop him up for renewal.

What staffs are incompetent? Helton at USC...I am hoping two competent coordinators prop him up for renewal.

No one I just confused cal with UCLA.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

I know. This is why I said it doesn’t fit YOUR narrative. Not sure if it was you or someone else on here, but saying we’re 6th on your list of toughest opponents (top half), doesn’t match the narrative that we are as good or better a team than a lot of your PAC-12 conference... definitely doesn’t jive with what we’re being told by most of your fans on here.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/202...son-schoening/

Really was trying to be serious when I compared ndsu's o line to the Ohio state o line.

Really hope this game gets played.

It does suck losing Jabril but next man up i guess. Would have had 3 first round draft picks on the team with Jabril. This team is for real.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/202...son-schoening/

Really was trying to be serious when I compared ndsu's o line to the Ohio state o line.

Really hope this game gets played.

It does suck losing Jabril but next man up i guess. Would have had 3 first round draft picks on the team with Jabril. This team is for real.
    You’re already counting your chickens before they hatch. Radunz and Cox are fringe 1st round mock picks at best. So, the reality is that all three actually landing in the 1st round is very low.

Yes, the Rimington award winner for Wisconsin got blown up by Aumavue and it will be worse for Schoening. Your right guard looked the best and I never saw anyone rotate much after the starters. The first guy off the sideline was a tackle. The next best guard was a big step down. It looks that way at DT too.
    Last edited by bisonduck; 07-02-2020 at 03:42 PM.

You’re already counting your chickens before they hatch. Radunz and Cox are fringe 1st round mock picks at best. So, the reality is that all three actually landing in the 1st round is very low.

Yes, the Rimington award winner for Wisconsin got blown up by Aumavue and it will be worse for Schoening. Your right guard looked the best and I never saw anyone rotate much after the starters. The first guy off the sideline was a tackle. The next best guard was a big step downs. It looks that way at DT too.
    Great assessment. Who is counting chickens? But you are correct of course.

So scary for NDSU.