Page 34 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Save qb where are you better?
    LT, possibly RT WR1 and TE are pushes.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    LT, possibly RT WR1 and TE are pushes.
    I would take Seth Williams over Watson in a heartbeat. Watson at this point is a one trick pony.

The rest of the WR unit isn’t even close. In fact, Schwartz would tear a new one in the FCS.

Radunz is projected higher than where Prince landed in the draft. That being said go look at where Prince was being projected going into 2019.
    Last edited by bisonduck; 06-10-2020 at 04:13 AM.

Your team is on par with Auburn, so we’ll do what we can.

I am still thinking about the poster that compares NDSU to Auburn. That defense was littered with NFL dudes.
    Auburn was shit. Very overrated but I guess with 3 losses in the SEC, that’s more like 1.

Their NFL littered defense got tore up by the Gophers.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Auburn was shit. Very overrated but I guess with 3 losses in the SEC, that’s more like 1.

Their NFL littered defense got tore up by the Gophers.
    Auburn beat Alabama and gave LSU it’s toughest offensive outing. It was a good defense. Bowl games can be really bizarre.

They were overrated but the athletic profile of that team is absurd. The parts are greater than the sum.

Oregon was down 4/5 of their top receivers in that game. It was laughable really. Oregon salts that game away with 1 of those in the 2nd half.

Default NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

They beat Bama without that Tua guy.

No doubt the top echelon of the SEC brings another type of specimen for a college athlete. Oregon will be something NDSU hasn’t typically seen since its been usually Midwest farm boys and out of state skill players.

Burn you beat Wisconsin by 1 so I guess it wasn’t that much of an advantage over the Midwest team?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    They beat Bama without that Tua guy.

No doubt the top echelon of the SEC brings another type of specimen for a college athlete. Oregon will be something NDSU hasn’t typically seen since its been usually Midwest farm boys and out of state skill players.

Burn you beat Wisconsin by 1 so I guess it wasn’t that much of an advantage over the Midwest team?
    Wisconsin played better overall defense than Auburn. I also think our OC sucked ass.

Also, Bo Nix never belonged on the field.

Wisconsin played better overall defense than Auburn. I also think our OC sucked ass.

Also, Bo Nix never belonged on the field.
    Wait till you see how bad the new oc sux against the ndsu defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to duck fans all their newbies are way better then what they had. We are undersized, slow and lost all our good players. General take away, they are a better team this year and we are worse. All their close games or losses last year were because of someone who is no longer with their program. They should go undefeated this year. We didn't play anyone with a pulse last year and have never played a college football elite like them. Ever. We have no chance to even keep it close, it's gonna be a blood bath. Wash, rinse, repeat......

Being a college football elite like them I don't know how the hell they have never won a national championship, it's gotta be a conspiracy.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Let's not forget the fact that all these FBS vs FCS games happen on the road. I'm sure that's a coincidence, and have no relevance to the outcomes.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We play better on the road so maybe it is a conspiracy to our advantage