Page 53 of 109 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

UT had a dozen positives out of 58. K State 8 out of 130.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Oregon is doing voluntary workouts in a pretty smart fashion. Fingers crossed that they stay healthy. Same goes for the Bison.

You fail to mention those teams that have few or none. Unrealistic to expect this stuff will be 100% gone.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    You fail to mention those teams that have few or none. Unrealistic to expect this stuff will be 100% gone.
    Over a 20% infection rate at UT, though? I’m not expecting it to be 100% gone. It’s getting worse and UT is just one example. That’s the point.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Over a 20% infection rate at UT, though? I’m not expecting it to be 100% gone. It’s getting worse and UT is just one example. That’s the point.
    Hopefully they all get it early to develop herd immunity then it will be gone by the time the season starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Hopefully they all get it early to develop herd immunity then it will be gone by the time the season starts.
    Chicken pox party anyone?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    I truly wonder how long immunity lasts. There was a study in China (take it for what its worth) that shows people start to seriously lose antibodies within three months. Some in the medical community say antibodies from other Coronaviruses act similarly and you can get sick within the same year. Have yet to hear of many getting sick again with Covid, but there was a lady in Dallas who was sick in February and had a fever last week and tested positive again. Could always be a false positive though, we’ll need more time to build up the sample size.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    They really lost a lot of trust when they didn’t come out right away and say “guys we really don’t know much about this, and because of that we need to be very careful”

Instead of “stay inside, masks won’t protect you so don’t wear them, here let me take your temperature to see if you have Covid”. I still remember the moment I saw the governor of California say that he estimated over a million Californians would die from Covid. Scares people into compliance but now you have a large amount of the people who are indifferent.

Trying to bring back on-topic, I think they need to stop trying to guess at what life will be like in 3 months.
    And now Gov. Newsom has mandated the use of masks for those going out in public.

https://apple.news/A3Eyam67PRxqOd7eX7-F3Ww
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    And now Gov. Newsom has mandated the use of masks for those going out in public.

https://apple.news/A3Eyam67PRxqOd7eX7-F3Ww
    Going out is incredibly insensitive.

Maybe Oregon/NDSU becomes a really bitchin’ 22 vs 22 madden online game on twitch?

Everybody participating/viewing from home.

Staying safe.

Back on topic........nice short article about this game from draft diamonds (apologies if this has already been posted): https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/trey-lance-6/