Page 35 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    According to duck fans all their newbies are way better then what they had. We are undersized, slow and lost all our good players. General take away, they are a better team this year and we are worse. All their close games or losses last year were because of someone who is no longer with their program. They should go undefeated this year. We didn't play anyone with a pulse last year and have never played a college football elite like them. Ever. We have no chance to even keep it close, it's gonna be a blood bath. Wash, rinse, repeat......

Being a college football elite like them I don't know how the hell they have never won a national championship, it's gotta be a conspiracy.
    They were close that one year

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    On paper (Which you ore uh gone folks love to point at) this will be the best FCS team in history. This will be far better than the Arizona State team that knocked you around, and at least as good as the Auburn team that manhandled you.
    1. Auburn has more draft-able players on their DL last year than NDSU has on their entire team.

2. The only way you call that manhandling is if you didn’t watch.

3. Also I can cherry pick one game where NDSU didn’t play well either and use that as a strawman extrapolation to make a point that you me and everyone else with an electrical pulse in their brain will know is stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

And you guys have never played our program. Ever.

What's your point? Iowa had never lossed to an FCS program until they played us. That's the beauty of playing the game on the field. It isn't going to be won on paper or a message board. No matter how much you want to tell us you're elite, your boys have to prove it on the field just like ours.
    Say it with me, Iowa was a very average team that year and ran an offense so antiquated people in the 80’s wouldn’t have ran it.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    More wishful than thinking 4 brand new starters on Oreegun's O line will stand up in their first start?
    Against the vaunted NDSU DL? Yeah I’ll take my chances.

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    1. Auburn has more draft-able players on their DL last year than NDSU has on their entire team.

2. The only way you call that manhandling is if you didn’t watch.

3. Also I can cherry pick one game where NDSU didn’t play well either and use that as a strawman extrapolation to make a point that you me and everyone else with an electrical pulse in their brain will know is stupid.

Yeah auburn was really good. Almost as good as oregon... blah blah

Anyone with a pulse saw multiple poor performances from oregon last year. You have been cherry picking the rose bowl as the prime example of who they are.

You just like that cute safety that flexes and smiles in that rose bowl clip...

According to duck fans all their newbies are way better then what they had. We are undersized, slow and lost all our good players. General take away, they are a better team this year and we are worse. All their close games or losses last year were because of someone who is no longer with their program. They should go undefeated this year. We didn't play anyone with a pulse last year and have never played a college football elite like them. Ever. We have no chance to even keep it close, it's gonna be a blood bath. Wash, rinse, repeat......

Being a college football elite like them I don't know how the hell they have never won a national championship, it's gotta be a conspiracy.
    Most of this is hyperbole. Real opinion on NDSU so you can’t twist it into self deprivation.

Watson, Lance, Radunz are all P5 level starters with Watson and Lance being elite for all levels.

Fantastic coaching staff, well balanced offensive scheme.

40 front is a horrible matchup against Oregon’s offensive scheme, leaving what I’ve seen NDSU fans call a group of solid but not standout edge players on an island against Sewell/Jones which is the best Tackle tandem you’ve ever faced.

Losing Cox is a big hit to overall team speed at second level.

NDSU DL isn’t bad but also isn’t high impact or explosive (advantage for Oregon)

NDSU Safety’s from my film study are disciplined but not particularly rangy which is a problem against an RPO heavy system that will put them in conflict.

The best matchup for NDSU offensively is Watson/Lance combo which unfortunately if you’re a Bison fan plays into Oregon’s best unit as well (DB’s) where Oregon has three experienced and talented corners who are very familiar with playing high level talent.

First game for an new Oregon Offense and QB are the biggest advantages for NDSU.

Some of you will call this homer but we will see on Gameday.

Keep Lance out of the run game and play man on the outside is what I’m expecting the plan to be for Oregon.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    They beat Bama without that Tua guy.

No doubt the top echelon of the SEC brings another type of specimen for a college athlete. Oregon will be something NDSU hasn’t typically seen since its been usually Midwest farm boys and out of state skill players.

Burn you beat Wisconsin by 1 so I guess it wasn’t that much of an advantage over the Midwest team?
    Because Wisconsin & NDSU are a 1:1 in terms of talent..

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Yeah auburn was really good. Almost as good as oregon... blah blah

Anyone with a pulse saw multiple poor performances from oregon last year. You have been cherry picking the rose bowl as the prime example of who they are.

You just like that cute safety that flexes and smiles in that rose bowl clip...

Oregon played a shitty game against Wisconsin.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Oregon played a shitty game against Wisconsin.
    They will play shittier against NDSU.

They always do.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    They will play shittier against NDSU.

They always do.

Stop with the same shit over and over again.