Page 4 of 109 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Game moves forward.

12 ducks test positive just prior to the game. game cancelled.

ducks healthy the next week for ohio state. lose 37-13.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

I don’t believe this game, along with many others across all college sports, will be played. I am pessimistic about my oldest daughter’s senior season of high school volleyball, which that and HS football seasons are sounding like an at-best 50/50 of happening out here. Really hoping MLB starts and NBA resumes and are able to carry on incident-free. That would be a huge step forward.

But I’ll still post a score prediction: Ducks 30 Bison 31. Trey Mahomes cannot be stopped.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

ah shucks I was looking forward to sticking a duck feather in my hat.

Lardsin must go!

Los Angeles County to stay on quarantine through July. Not a good sign for Pac-12 football.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Los Angeles County to stay on quarantine through July. Not a good sign for Pac-12 football.
    I got a feeling unless every school in a conference can go, they won't be playing.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I got a feeling unless every school in a conference can go, they won't be playing.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Sounds like some conferences are talking about moving forward with their season without members that can't or don't want to participate. If some conferences decide to do this all the others will follow. Just ridiculous to keep on sheltering and destroy everything.

I am starting to think this game is more likely. The naysayers will lose their argument to stop everything as more of the country opens up. Next 2 months will be a continual reopening. Oregon will look bad if they cancel this game. Their players are starting to realize they have to man up and play the mighty Bison!
    Mighty Bison > Mighty Ducks.

Just announced: All Cal State universities suspending in-person classes through Fall semester. Yet another blow.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Ndsu d line is going against some new starters on o-line.

Should be interesting. But ndsu is just FCS so...
    That Penei Sewell cat (Duck Sr. OT) is a modern day stud, stud...…...stud...……………………….he good.

prediction: cancelled.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie