Page 95 of 109 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    We would have run all over you but it’s ok, you don’t need to know that. Beavs made your defense look silly, we would have made it look even worse
    Like I said, all of this is anecdotal - especially with missing players.

I watched UCA's QB shred your secondary. Yikes. Your D is a bit swiss cheese itself. And that's against a meddling FCS team.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckDuckGriz View Post
    The inherent downside to playing an FCS opponent is just true no matter what, and always will be no matter what FBS opponent you schedule.
    I certainly hope we do. The Bison are not FCS by capability but are by label, payout and upside/downside.

Step up to I-A if you want that to stop.

Otherwise calling everyone chickenshit is the epitome of your own insulated, small-time, need for validation mentality.
    So if me calling you chickenshit is my “insulated, small-time, need for validation,” how do we classify your coming here to tell us how bad you would “push us around?” I don’t suppose that would be your need to feel better about your pathetic showing this year after you tried to explain to us all how much better you are than the P5 schools we’ve beaten in the past.

Can we call it your “conflated, elitist, need for nooky blanky” after you shit the bed?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    I am amazed they are still popping in, after UO cancelled the game, and did not re-schedule it! I'd be embarrassed if NDSU pulled that crap
    Oregon couldn’t play the game due to circumstances outside their control.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    We would have run all over you but it’s ok, you don’t need to know that. Beavs made your defense look silly, we would have made it look even worse
    Keep telling yourself that.

Meanwhile Oregon plays in a NY6 bowl game Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Oregon couldn’t play the game due to circumstances outside their control.
    The issue at hand is the lack of a rescheduled date -- NDSU rescheduled their other 2 OOC games, despite not being the party that cancelled the 2020 games. Other FBS teams have rescheduled their 2020 games with their FCS opponents. Yet, Oregon has not rescheduled NDSU for an out year -- why?

This game was not "bought out" as well... Despite Oregon playing other games during the 2020 season

So we have a game that was cancelled unilaterally by one party, without the remedy of either a "buyout" or a rescheduled date. At this point, months after the cancellation, this looks like Oregon forfeited the game.

The issue at hand is the lack of a rescheduled date -- NDSU rescheduled their other 2 OOC games, despite not being the party that cancelled the 2020 games. Other FBS teams have rescheduled their 2020 games with their FCS opponents. Yet, Oregon has not rescheduled NDSU for an out year -- why?

This game was not "bought out" as well... Despite Oregon playing other games during the 2020 season

So we have a game that was cancelled unilaterally by one party, without the remedy of either a "buyout" or a rescheduled date. At this point, months after the cancellation, this looks like Oregon forfeited the game.
    Oregon is scheduled out for years. We aren’t getting tOSU to come to Autzen.

Quit complaining.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quit complaining.
    Fuck Oregon. Fucking baby ass pretenders. The only school in america that does less with more is texas.

How many Pac12 teams have made the CFP. PAC12 after dark? Shit! More like PAC12 after thought.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quit complaining.
    Ohio State did not cancel the game at Autsen in 2020... yet Oregon is travelling to Ohio State in 2021 -- a remedy exists in that situation.

So I will continue to complain on the NDSU forum... why don't you just stop posting -- you have zero shame, it's kind of pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Fuck Oregon. Fucking baby ass pretenders. The only school in america that does less with more is texas.

How many Pac12 teams have made the CFP. PAC12 after dark? Shit! More like PAC12 after thought.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Oregon has made the playoffs and won a game. The only team to win a playoff game not recruiting inside the top 10.

What were you saying again? If you’re going to throw shade, be accurate.

Ohio State did not cancel the game at Autsen in 2020... yet Oregon is travelling to Ohio State in 2021 -- a remedy exists in that situation.

So I will continue to complain on the NDSU forum... why don't you just stop posting -- you have zero shame, it's kind of pathetic
    Ohio State had to cancel the game too. They weren’t allowed to play per their league rules.

We aren’t getting tOSU in a home and home. It’s sucks but you have to deal.
    Last edited by bisonduck; 12-31-2020 at 08:44 AM.