Page 24 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Btw, my question on CW was not an indictment on him. If the run game is not working and he can’t rely on seam and go routes, do you see him as someone that can run great routes?
    He runs the ones they give him well. Seriously, don't know if they hold anything back from him. He's got a stupid amount of talent for FCS.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    He runs the ones they give him well. Seriously, don't know if they hold anything back from him. He's got a stupid amount of talent for FCS.
    He has Daewood Davis speed. I am not sure why Davis doesn’t put it together. The kid works hard so hoping he blossoms at some point.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    What are you trying to get at here? The almost the entire western half of the country would associate UW with the Huskies. People say "U dubb". Not sure if you're trying to make fun of him for that. If so, it's kind of ignorant to think that the way people think of things in the midwest or in Iowa should somehow be transposed across the entire country.

What? You mean the entire country doesn't see things from my perspective. TIL!

Seriously, with so much of the Bison fanbase living in the state just west of Wisconsin, I thought the Oregon trolls should be made aware of the likelihood that many of us (you) tend to think of UW as Wisconsin, not Washington.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    What? You mean the entire country doesn't see things from my perspective. TIL!

Seriously, with so much of the Bison fanbase living in the state just west of Wisconsin, I thought the Oregon trolls should be made aware of the likelihood that many of us (you) tend to think of UW as Wisconsin, not Washington.
    Reminds me of a joke about a Tattoo artist who has lots of female clients getting an "M" tattooed south of the border because their boyfriend likes Minnesota or Michigan and then one who wants a W because her girlfriend likes Wisconsin.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    How do you pronounce Shough?

Shoe? Sho? Show rhymes with ow? Shuff?
    Shuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oregon: 42
    NDSU: 20
    Lance is really good, Oregon’s team speed on defense will be a problem. How will the NDSU OL handle the Oregon pass rush will be the biggest key UO is very multiple and will move KT all over the place so what will NDSU’s answer be? 7 man protections or trusting Lance to get the ball out quick?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    He has Daewood Davis speed. I am not sure why Davis doesn’t put it together. The kid works hard so hoping he blossoms at some point.
    Davis isn’t a WR he’s a high gear runner. Struggles to stop/start and is stiff laterally.

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    Oregon: 42
    NDSU: 20
    Lance is really good, Oregon’s team speed on defense will be a problem. How will the NDSU OL handle the Oregon pass rush will be the biggest key UO is very multiple and will move KT all over the place so what will NDSU’s answer be? 7 man protections or trusting Lance to get the ball out quick?

Classic west coast offense. One of the few teams that truly runs a script anymore. Adjust after first quarter and try to hit a couple plays they’ve seen have a chance to pop. (Traps, pre-snap manipulation, TE seams, probably at least a couple gadget plays). I’m sure we’ll mix up max pro and quick hitters. Try to run lance a bit to try to keep LBs at the line of scrimmage then run routes behind them.

Coaches typically have been very good at game planning for the big game. Beating FBS teams during this run it’s been apparent who the better coaching staff was on that day. That will need to be the case for NDSU to be competitive. This is this coaching staff’s first game as a true underdog so we’ll see how they do.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Classic west coast offense. One of the few teams that truly runs a script anymore. Adjust after first quarter and try to hit a couple plays they’ve seen have a chance to pop. (Traps, pre-snap manipulation, TE seams, probably at least a couple gadget plays). I’m sure we’ll mix up max pro and quick hitters. Try to run lance a bit to try to keep LBs at the line of scrimmage then run routes behind them.

Coaches typically have been very good at game planning for the big game. Beating FBS teams during this run it’s been apparent who the better coaching staff was on that day. That will need to be the case for NDSU to be competitive. This is this coaching staff’s first game as a true underdog so we’ll see how they do.
    Yeah, lot of respect for NDSU and their staff/culture. The one thing about being a script team is you really have to be efficient in the run game. If you’re not and you get a negative play or two it can really kill a drive. I fully anticipate that NDSU staff will have a great plan that will give their guys the best chance at success. Will be fun to watch the chess match because Joe Moorhead and Andy Avalos are probably the best the pac-12 has to offer in terms of coordinators.

Just from what I know watching a ton of Oregon is that more times than not defensively they will air on the side of leaving the DB’s on an island and bringing bodies to account for the QB in the run game. Lance will have to make some throws against tight coverage under pressure for NDSU to have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    Yeah, lot of respect for NDSU and their staff/culture. The one thing about being a script team is you really have to be efficient in the run game. If you’re not and you get a negative play or two it can really kill a drive. I fully anticipate that NDSU staff will have a great plan that will give their guys the best chance at success. Will be fun to watch the chess match because Joe Moorhead and Andy Avalos are probably the best the pac-12 has to offer in terms of coordinators.

Just from what I know watching a ton of Oregon is that more times than not defensively they will air on the side of leaving the DB’s on an island and bringing bodies to account for the QB in the run game. Lance will have to make some throws against tight coverage under pressure for NDSU to have a chance.