Page 77 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I didn't mean to single you out with my second paragraph. I wrote "your mouths" meaning it was a collective general statement from BV. I see why you would have felt singled out. My apologies.
    I get that. I knew you weren't necessarily singling me out with the second paragraph. It was more me getting defensive when I felt that you completely dismissed my idea in the first paragraph and then added me to the collective in the second.

It's all good.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Yeah and at this point all of my comments on this board toward Duckies HAVE been hyperbolic on purpose because I needed an outlet for my frustration with all the political shit going on in here.
    heff - I know I was the source of some of your frustration and object of your hyperbole. Still, I think you're more right than wrong about our fans' initial dismissal of NDSU's chances of pulling off an upset. I think most of us evolved somewhat as we learned more about your team. Of course, I also think Oregon is a healthy notch above the FBS teams you've beat in past years, but beat them you did. We all hope this game can be re-scheduled, but it would have been a lot more interesting with Lance under center and this will just have to be one of those what-ifs you guys will talk about for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckLurker View Post
    heff - I know I was the source of some of your frustration and object of your hyperbole. Still, I think you're more right than wrong about our fans' initial dismissal of NDSU's chances of pulling off an upset. I think most of us evolved somewhat as we learned more about your team. Of course, I also think Oregon is a healthy notch above the FBS teams you've beat in past years, but beat them you did. We all hope this game can be re-scheduled, but it would have been a lot more interesting with Lance under center and this will just have to be one of those what-ifs you guys will talk about for the foreseeable future.
    Lurker, props once again. But if I may...

Obviously NDSU would have won the game with Lance under center and there’s no way you’d convince me otherwise.

In all sincerity, you guys have been great. You, LukeDuke, bisonfuck (sp?)... you’re all welcome here as far as I’m concerned.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Gosh dang it.

Lardsin must go!

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DuckLurker View Post
    The fucking thing that frustrates me is that the 2020 Bison offense might actually be the best ever FCS group. I wanted to see them play against a strong Oregon defense. Admittedly, I was pretty worried about our defense but had some hope since most of our guys have had a lot of gametime reps and the Ducks offense has several newbies which missed spring ball.
    Insert something clever here...

I’m a NDSU fan now btw hope you guys win another one this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post

I’ll add QB to the list. Come on back anytime, guys.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Well Duck fans best wishes to you and your team for a great season if in fact we have one. Really wish we could have played this one but I hope those AD’s can get it rescheduled for another time.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post

Time for the Ducks to get one, and figure out a game next year between the two champions!

Best wishes Oregon. Good fans, good banter.