Page 21 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by DuckLurker View Post
    Yeah, against Butler and Deleware and UC Davis and James Madison. To stare straight in the face of that terror and come out alive is truly awe-inspiring.
    You missed 12.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    You missed 12.
    Name them and I'll tell you how many of them scare me (Hint: the answer will be less than 1). And for the record, in the two games Oregon played against teams of the caliber of your schedule last year, the final tally was about 110-10.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Name them and I'll tell you how many of them scare me (Hint: the answer will be less than 1). And for the record, in the two games Oregon played against teams of the caliber of your schedule last year, the final tally was about 110-10.
    So your defense gave up an average of 55 pts in those games....Wow!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

The Lurker has been awoken... Guess you'll have to change your name, huh?

Or maybe go back to lurking. I don't see this going well for you.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    So what was the Auburn (27points), Washington (31 pts), Washington St (35pts) ?
    Quality, power 5 football teams that went to bowl games. It's not your fault you don't play those teams ... but you don't. You gave up 21 points to Western Illinois and they went 1-11. If you think playing D against Auburn, Washington, WSU, USC, Stanford, Arizona, Arizona State, etc is similar to playing a slate of FCS offenses, there's nothing more I can say.

Name them and I'll tell you how many of them scare me (Hint: the answer will be less than 1).
    You sound scared... otherwise you wouldn't be bragging up your team on an FCS program's messaging board.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    You sound scared... otherwise you wouldn't be bragging up your team on an FCS program's messaging board.
    He doesn't like it when people make disparaging puns with his QB's last name. Really brings the lurkers out of the woodwork.

Quality, power 5 football teams that went to bowl games. It's not your fault you don't play those teams ... but you don't. You gave up 21 points to Western Illinois and they went 1-11. If you think playing D against Auburn, Washington, WSU, USC, Stanford, Arizona, Arizona State, etc is similar to playing a slate of FCS offenses, there's nothing more I can say.
    This guy gets it man. Champion right here.

Lend us more of your wisdom so NDSU may have a chance at a “decent” football team someday. Some here can convey the info to people involved in that stuff.

Beep. Boop.

What argument is next, Bisonville? I'm guessing he'll go with "Oregon is way better than K State and Iowa"...

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Agreed, which is why Oregon fans feel so good about the team. They trailed UW by 14 in the 2nd half and won. They trailed Wisconsin late and won. They trailed WSU late and won. Of course that was just last season. The season before they pulled off comebacks against UW and ASU, plus came from way back against Utah and WSU only to fall short. They have shown an ability to take a team's best shot, get off the ground and get the W. How many times did NDSU do that last season?

UW = University of Wisconsin

Washington = University of Washington
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016