Page 76 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Good lord, guys. The ducks aren't afraid to play us. That's just silly. It is amazing how big people's heads have become on this board.
    It's not about being afraid to play it's about gaining anything by playing us. Here's a hint, the answer is nothing.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    It's not about being afraid to play it's about gaining anything by playing us. Here's a hint, the answer is nothing.

Easy FCS win towards bowl eligibility against a team with a rabid, hard drinking fanbase that will being 10k fans and pack the area acting reasonably peaceful- despite some pee on the street instances.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Here's a hint: You seriously have no idea about what you are suggesting. I know it feels cool to believe it but I am sorry, it is just plain wrong.

Outta one side of some of your mouths, the Ducks have no respect for our program and have no idea what lays in store. On the other side of the mouth, they're elated to have a reason not to play the game. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
    Insert something clever here...

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Here's a hint: You seriously have no idea about what you are suggesting. I know it feels cool to believe it but I am sorry, it is just plain wrong.

Outta one side of some of your mouths, the Ducks have no respect for our program and have no idea what lays in store. On the other side of the mouth, they're elated to have a reason not to play the game. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
    Go back and find one post where I say or even suggest either of those ideas. What I have said is that there is no way this game is rescheduled. A lot has changed in the six years since the game was scheduled. Saying that Oregon gains nothing by playing NDSU is the truth. It's the whole, if the Ducks win, they were supposed to, if the Ducks lose, the sky is falling.

Good lord, guys. The ducks aren't afraid to play us. That's just silly. It is amazing how big people's heads have become on this board.

Both of your posts highlight what is going on here. A lot of Oregon fans are not afraid to play us in a “just another FCS cupcake” kind of way. If you don’t see that as disrespectful, that’s fine. But, the fact is that Oregon SHOULD BE afraid to play us, just like every FBS team. Not because NDSU is better and will win. But because NDSU is the one FCS team that actually has a chance to beat Oregon. How good of a chance is obviously up for debate. But the bottom line is that it is a big risk for any FBS team to play NDSU right now. Everything to lose nothing to gain.

So yes. Both.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Go back and find one post where I say or even suggest either of those ideas. What I have said is that there is no way this game is rescheduled. A lot has changed in the six years since the game was scheduled. Saying that Oregon gains nothing by playing NDSU is the truth. It's the whole, if the Ducks win, they were supposed to, if the Ducks lose, the sky is falling.

Well, I don't know. They would have gained a solid test prior to their premier clash with the Nuts anyway right? That's something.

I bet Orygun replied to the wrong post though. Just a guess.

I'm just sensitive to the hyperbolic comments with an uber-bravado groove. To me, it reads like our fanbase is full of a bunch of nutbirds.

I'm just sensitive to the hyperbolic comments with an uber-bravado groove. To me, it reads like our fanbase is full of a bunch of nutbirds.
    Yeah and at this point all of my comments on this board toward Duckies HAVE been hyperbolic on purpose because I needed an outlet for my frustration with all the political shit going on in here.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Yeah and at this point all of my comments on this board toward Duckies HAVE been hyperbolic on purpose because I needed an outlet for my frustration with all the political shit going on in here.
    I get that. Unfortunately, I feel like we've been incredibly bad hosts. The Duck fans that came here were probably the best group we've had by far. Generally, they were civil and really wanted to connect regarding the game. They were treated like visitors from KState or Minny. Admittedly, I am biased because of my attachment to the Ducks.

Really bummed out about this game getting canceled. It was something I was really looking forward to. Partly for the game itself but also because I had an opportunity to show this wonderful state off to so many people that I enjoy being with. Five years of waiting have gone to shit.

Fucking fuck.

I didn't mean to single you out with my second paragraph. I wrote "your mouths" meaning it was a collective general statement from BV. I see why you would have felt singled out. My apologies.