Page 79 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Amen to that, 56. Got a brother-in-law in Tucson; been down there a bunch of times visiting; fun town and lots to see. Let's hope this game happens. If you get a chance, visit Tombstone, one city in America where gunshots don't have visitors running for cover.
    Definitely want to go to the Arizona game... my first assignment in the Air Force after graduating from NDSU, was in Tucson... best Mexican restaurants in the country in my opinion, and some great places to get a steak -- what more do you need! The surrounding area is beautiful as well

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Definitely want to go to the Arizona game... my first assignment in the Air Force after graduating from NDSU, was in Tucson... best Mexican restaurants in the country in my opinion, and some great places to get a steak -- what more do you need! The surrounding area is beautiful as well
    Looking forward to that one as well.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Is anyone still planning to come out to Oregon even though the game has been canceled?
    Sort of. Not planning to head into Oregon now, but still have plans for a lengthy vacation to Washington state and surrounding areas. Beautiful part of the country and have plenty of vacation time to use up. Dad has a cousin in Seattle that he wasn't able to see back in '17 when the Bison played EWU in Spokane. I made the trip anyway, solo as Dad had just been diagnosed with cancer and had to stay home to start treatments, and stayed with the cousin in Seattle for a few days. The only thing that may change plans, and is probably not very likely at this point anyway, is a rescheduled game around the same time somewhere else in the country.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well, if anyone still intends to come out this way, let me know. Sans football, this area is still full of great things to see and do. I don't mind providing an assist to help point the way.
    Insert something clever here...

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just avoid Portland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    Just avoid Portland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go see the Justice Center at 1 am.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Go see the Justice Center at 1 am.
    What is "the justice center"?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

How can the anarchists afford to riot for 50+ days straight? Who is paying them?

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Da Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    How can the anarchists afford to riot for 50+ days straight? Who is paying them?

George Soros
    The original Da Bison.
    Not to be confused with imposters

There have been a bunch of interviews with the players posted by 503sportsguy (think that’s the handle) and he’s asked several how they feel about not getting to play the OOC schedule and not playing tOSU. Without fail, they mention missing NDSU as a disappointment. One said we don’t get to play two powerhouses. I really hope we reschedule.