Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Future NFL Bison

Default Re: Future NFL Bison

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    IF Lance were to go this early I think NDSU becomes insanely more attractive to kids with NFL talent. And more accessible than big schools that have early draft kids occur with multiple 5 stars vying to start.

This would be a big positive for NDSU in the current climate. Less guys go to LSU etc. potentially also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I seriously doubt it. The big schools will always get the pick of the litter. They don't always make the best choices or those kids don't always pan out for whatever reason.

https://twitter.com/JimNagy_SB/statu...582308871?s=19

Pick one non-QB to build a team around: https://t.co/lLXZIKJyn2
    We’ll take Dillon Radunz.

He also said he Radunz is "very likely" a first-rounder if he goes to the senior bowl. https://twitter.com/JimNagy_SB/statu...483516417?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by SkolMitzel View Post
    He also said he Radunz is "very likely" a first-rounder if he goes to the senior bowl. https://twitter.com/JimNagy_SB/statu...483516417?s=20
    Ben Fennell, who is well respected in the draft community, also says Radunz "Could be the most talented senior in the entire class..." https://twitter.com/BenFennell_NFL/s...791156738?s=20

Holy sh*t, if someone could travel back in a time machine to 2010 and tell Bisonville that in 10 years, NFL scouts would be drooling about the possibility of THREE Bison players getting major 1st round NFL draft buzz, and that we would have won 8/9 Nattys, have had a QB drafted #2 overall, another in the 5th rd, and have hosted gameday twice and been featured on another, beat Colorado state, Minnesota, KSU, and Iowa all in the span of 10 years, we would have laughed that person out of the site saying that he is just described Lakes' Wet/fever dream lol
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Holy sh*t, if someone could travel back in a time machine to 2010 and tell Bisonville that in 10 years, NFL scouts would be drooling about the possibility of THREE Bison players getting major 1st round NFL draft buzz, and that we would have won 8/9 Nattys, have had a QB drafted #2 overall, another in the 5th rd, and have hosted gameday twice and been featured on another, beat Colorado state, Minnesota, KSU, and Iowa all in the span of 10 years, we would have laughed that person out of the site saying that he is just described Lakes' Wet/fever dream lol

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think about this often. My dad passed away the day before the Colorado State game. He was over the moon with the first natty, I often think about everything that has happened since. I can't do anything but shake my head. Hell, they've only lost 5 games in the 8 seasons since he's been gone

Also, fuck cancer.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I think about this often. My dad passed away the day before the Colorado State game. He was over the moon with the first natty, I often think about everything that has happened since. I can't do anything but shake my head. Hell, they've only lost 5 games in the 8 seasons since he's been gone

Also, fuck cancer.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Seconded. 10 char

Anyone sensing a true turning of the tide when it comes to Draft Prospects at NDSU? I'm not just saying this because of Trey btw.
    but lets pretend that Carson Wentz never existed. I do not think Trey would be getting the hype that he is, not even close. I'm not suggesting he deosnt deserve the hype, but I think in a parallel universe without Wentz, Trey might be getting buzz as a POTENTIAL draft pick, instead of getting buzz to potentially be the 1st QB off the board.

Same with Radunz now! I think a world sans-wentz, He'd maybe be getting buzz for at best a 3rd round, and now hes being mentioned as a top 2-3 tackle in the DRAFT?

Now we're hearing big expectations about Cox, and even legitimate rumblings about Volson and potentially even Schoennig and our TEs as well.

I'm sensing a tide starting to turn and lets just say we have 3 players in the first 2 rds of next years draft?? I think our recruiting may start landing alot more 3+ Star kids who can see that our players get fricken PAID when they graduate
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Anyone sensing a true turning of the tide when it comes to Draft Prospects at NDSU? I'm not just saying this because of Trey btw.
    but lets pretend that Carson Wentz never existed. I do not think Trey would be getting the hype that he is, not even close. I'm not suggesting he deosnt deserve the hype, but I think in a parallel universe without Wentz, Trey might be getting buzz as a POTENTIAL draft pick, instead of getting buzz to potentially be the 1st QB off the board.

Same with Radunz now! I think a world sans-wentz, He'd maybe be getting buzz for at best a 3rd round, and now hes being mentioned as a top 2-3 tackle in the DRAFT?

Now we're hearing big expectations about Cox, and even legitimate rumblings about Volson and potentially even Schoennig and our TEs as well.

I'm sensing a tide starting to turn and lets just say we have 3 players in the first 2 rds of next years draft?? I think our recruiting may start landing alot more 3+ Star kids who can see that our players get fricken PAID when they graduate
    Just when I thought we'd hit peak Bison.... legitimate chance at 3 Bison going in the first round? That's insane.

He can do whatever he wants of course, but I hope that Jabril Cox goes in the first round and lists NDSU as his alma mater in the player intros.