Page 73 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxHockeyBisonFo View Post
    Agreed. He's doing what is asked of him. How can people bitch when he completes 70% of his passes. He's not calling the gd plays. Although not overly exciting, the offense has been efficient and effective.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    I'm pretty sure the reason for the complaining isn't team, player or coach performance. It's the fact that some people just need to complain.

Which is fine for me because I feel the need to argue against bad arguments
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

We are 4-1 correct?

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Puetz View Post
    We are 4-1 correct?
    SSSHHHHHHH. Don't use common sense here.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

We are 4-1 correct?
    Yea and we are 153-13 we demand perfection since we are fcs
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I will always lobby for Cole Payton to be the starter; not because Cam isn't a good QB, but for the fact that Cole has the potential to be the best QB who ever put on a Bison uniform.

If the Bison had a more offensive minded coaching staff and an OC that was a pass game expert, sky is the limit. Could happen. Entz wins another championship he probably gets an offer or two.

Cole has an elite group of receivers in the pipeline. WR recruiting has been exceptionally excellent that last couple years. Real talent.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    ...but for the fact that Cole has the potential to be the best QB who ever put on a Bison uniform.
    Based on WHAT?!?!?!? I have no idea what you guys are basing this on. Cole seems like a decent dude and is certainly athletic but unless somebody has seen him play several actual college games in a parallel universe where he's the starter and has been absolutely crushing it, you are full of shit. There's absolutely nothing - NOT A FUCKING THING - that justifies such hyperbole.

Good lord. WTF?!?

After reading similar hyperbole about Zeb and then Quincy before the on-field product ultimately disappointed. I'm never going to believe you fuckers again.
    Insert something clever here...

After reading similar hyperbole about Zeb and then Quincy before the on-field product ultimately disappointed. I'm never going to believe you fuckers again.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Jose Mohler as well. Pimped a ton by one of the greatest football minds never who doesn't even have to watch a game to give a hot take on how a former Bison lineman performed in his second game.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

After reading similar hyperbole about Zeb and then Quincy before the on-field product ultimately disappointed. I'm never going to believe you fuckers again.
    Don't forget Jose Mohler as well. Pimped a ton by one of the greatest football minds never who doesn't even have to watch a game to give a hot take on how a former Bison lineman performed in his second game.[/QUOTE]

I really like your new hobby.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Don't forget Jose Mohler as well. Pimped a ton by one of the greatest football minds never who doesn't even have to watch a game to give a hot take on how a former Bison lineman performed in his second game.[/QUOTE]

that was 11 years ago, it was a shtick noob

We can talk offensive strategy on the Roehl thread.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Based on WHAT?!?!?!?
    calf circumference