Page 55 of 139 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Judging someone's character? Time out here. So you are saying that a player has a bad character if they want to improve their chances of starting by transferring to another school? Every person's character is different. It depends on what they want in life. Some want to start, some want to win. I wouldn't be judging anyones character based on transferring. Especially in a world where we have 1,000+ kids in the transfer portal. Hell Georgia's starting corner, hit the portal the day after they won the championship.

I was just saying I wouldn't have been surprised if he would have left. He would have an opportunity to start at one of those schools.

Myself, I am ready to see Cole Payton in some shape or form. I see in my eyes, that he could play QPs role as the running quarterback in our offense as a way to integrate him into our offense.
    Who said everyone who transfers has bad character? It surely wasn't me.

I know it's 2021 but try not to get offended by everything someone says lol. Thanks for the speech tho
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by Minimum8Pete View Post
    I agree with the idea here, except for that it implies that CP or QP would have bad character if they chose to leave

Remember, QP CAME HERE... did he show bad character in that decision, but now that hes with us, he's back to being a good character kid again?
    Never said transfers all have bad character. People transfer for all kinds of reasons.

Here's an example: a coach coming to tell you that you might as well transfer because you're buried on the depth chart or losing your scholarship. I bet it happens a lot more often than we think.
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Maybe they all have high character and want to play their part in helping their school win another championship?

QP could transfer to Illy State, but then he'd be the qb at Illy State. I'd rather have 5-10 snaps per game at NDSU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimum8Pete View Post
    I agree with the idea here, except for that it implies that CP or QP would have bad character if they chose to leave

Remember, QP CAME HERE... did he show bad character in that decision, but now that hes with us, he's back to being a good character kid again?
    Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Who said everyone who transfers has bad character? It surely wasn't me.

I know it's 2021 but try not to get offended by everything someone says lol. Thanks for the speech tho
    You insinuated that by staying that makes them have high character by wanting to stay and not leave. And I am not the only one who thought you did.

I am not offended one bit. I am just saying hard to judge a person's character in the world of the transfer portal.

Side note - Both MSU and ISU got Minnesota Gopher QB transfers in last week.

Missouri State - Jacob Clark
    Illinois Sate - Zach Annexstad

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    Side note - Both MSU and ISU got Minnesota Gopher QB transfers in last week.

Missouri State - Jacob Clark
    Illinois Sate - Zach Annexstad
    Can't even beat out garbage Tanner Morgan. Gross. I think Annexstad was a walk on though.
    Morgan is below average on a good day, other than the 1 year he had 2 NFL receivers on his team.

**Edit to reflect that one was a walk on***

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I wish every job had a transfer portal.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    I wish every job had a transfer portal.
    Then there would just be a bunch of below average people thinking they can get a better job, when in reality, they would end up at Walmart.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Then there would just be a bunch of below average people thinking they can get a better job, when in reality, they would end up at Walmart.
    Or Hoople U.

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    You insinuated that by staying that makes them have high character by wanting to stay and not leave. And I am not the only one who thought you did.

I am not offended one bit. I am just saying hard to judge a person's character in the world of the transfer portal.
    Sorry forgot this is Bisonville where people will spend time arguing with you about what you meant lol carry on
    *one day later*

https://twitter.com/jteigland/status...uErfV_ikAkehZg

Offseason bump to pucker all your butts.