Page 51 of 139 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Starting Wentz was the right call.
    Covid Vaccines passed double blind trials.
    Blaming false starts on QP taking a few snaps a game is silly.

Sorry if you are offended by truthful statements.
    Blaming QP isn’t really all that silly. I was never that great at football in high school, but I was the backup QB in my 9 man team. Whenever I got into a game I would call out the snap in my usual cadence, and within a couple plays the defense was shouting out “be ready for the quick count!”

It’s a perfectly reasonable assumption to think that if it was reversed, and the offense was used to going on a quicker cadence, that it could be a reason for a false start when the QB with the slower cadence comes in. It’s also perfectly reasonable to expect any players on the field to be used to the difference in cadence between the two QB’s.

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    Blaming QP isn’t really all that silly. I was never that great at football in high school, but I was the backup QB in my 9 man team. Whenever I got into a game I would call out the snap in my usual cadence, and within a couple plays the defense was shouting out “be ready for the quick count!”

It’s a perfectly reasonable assumption to think that if it was reversed, and the offense was used to going on a quicker cadence, that it could be a reason for a false start when the QB with the slower cadence comes in. It’s also perfectly reasonable to expect any players on the field to be used to the difference in cadence between the two QB’s.
    Again---Nobody is blaming QP perse for doing anything wrong. Anytime you have an action that requires vocal sounds to start that action and the sounds change
    there might be some getting used to. Its just one cog in the wheel. If you have to many missing cogs-----------
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

So anyway Cole should start.

On Friday.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

cmon guys. move the cadence and trick stuff to another thread.

this thread will be longer than Wentzs someday
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

You’re not in charge of us lakes.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

Thread will be thicker than Cole's calves.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    So anyway Cole should start.

On Friday.
    What happened to Jose?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    What happened to Jose?
    He went doubly blind in a covid study.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    He went doubly blind in a covid study.
    Thats why he was so skinny and Lakes towel boy.
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 12-15-2021 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    What happened to Jose?
    Laughable: He went to a D2 school to finish his career, and anti-FCS/diss on D2 players Lakes is his biggest fan.

Can’t make this hilarious and pathetic shit up!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.