Page 35 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLE!!!!!

Ec8ch & Kevin were in charge of your present...

Hopefully your grandma got you one.
    (inside joke)
    I was going to get him some tube socks, but I couldn't find any in calf size... frucking huge!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I was going to get him some tube socks, but I couldn't find any in calf size... frucking huge!
    I thought we were talking about Beth still for a second there.

Lardsin must go!

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    Feel free to expand on where you have seen Cole Payton perform to any of those activities in a game situation to place him higher than either one of the other two QBs. There is virtually no chance of seeing him start any game this year or relieve one of those two unless QP and Miller are both hurt. Sure, he might see some garbage time somewhere in the fourth, but only to basically hand the ball off or possibly a short pass against the other teams backups. If QP does get pulled or benched, we are going to see Miller in there. Payton just might be the next superstar QB for us, just not this year.
    This is all we do anyways!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Zach Vraas Grandma was the original O.G. At the Joe Sensers Watch parties in the cities she was always rockin.
    Well, Zach's cousin brought me about 4 beers on Tuesday. He's a bartender here in Colorado, so I guess that's his job. So there.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    See my profile pic
    Nice photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yaaay Cole got garbage time against a garbage team.

Boooo kind of obvious why he is number 3,freshman game management causes us to have to burn a TO, not sure he can hit the short throws any better than QP. That Duck to Yohnke was U-G-L-Y. He under threw Mathis, how the hell do you under throw Mathis? Sure the TD run looks cute, but on replay the Tree OLB completely blew his assignment. His grandma even with her artificial hip could have waddled fast enough for that td.

Kids got work to do.. no sense in burning his redshirt unless QP is out for awhile should make the QB competition fun next August.

But he does have nice calves.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonbythelake View Post

Boooo kind of obvious why he is number 3,freshman game management causes us to have to burn a TO, not sure he can hit the short throws any better than QP. That Duck to Yohnke was U-G-L-Y. He under threw Mathis, how the hell do you under throw Mathis? Sure the TD run looks cute, but on replay the Tree OLB completely blew his assignment. His grandma even with her artificial hip could have waddled fast enough for that td.

Kids got work to do.. no sense in burning his redshirt unless QP is out for awhile should make the QB competition fun next August.

He looked a little rough. Not quite nfl ready I guess

Spot on!!!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Disagree with all of this, except the last part.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You are such an ass. These are college kids, most 18-20. Give me a f’ing break. Go watch and follow the Fhawkers, please!