Page 107 of 139 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1384

Thread: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post

Fuck it bro let it rip.

That's a saying from the barn!

Lardsin must go!

Cam is not a leader and he doesn't have IT. And all of you that put down Cole don't know what he is capable of if he was able to QB for an entire game. By the way 3 and outs put more pressure on the Defense which is already bad enough. Just saying!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Cam is not a leader and he doesn't have IT. And all of you that put down Cole don't know what he is capable of if he was able to QB for an entire game. By the way 3 and outs put more pressure on the Defense which is already bad enough. Just saying!
    I believe we heard a lot of these same arguments for Wentz to start instead of jensen

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    I say we pick the QB who is selling those mattresses on TV. He is ADORABLE!
    he even lost that . so he might as well lose the starting job
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

This is pretty much a common theme across the whole college FB landscape.

The pressure that is put on the defense was put on it by the defense itself.

A lot of the offensive ills are a lack of execution from the oline. Plus they got their ass kicked.

Cam doesnt play on the defense or the oline.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I think Cam is a great leader. He should definitely be QB1 rest of season. He has taken a step forward. Next season is the ? and IMO Cole should be given the reigns

O.M.G this beautiful td pass by Cole.

https://x.com/NDSUfootball/status/17...604851526?s=20

if you add this with his EWU TD RUN and show those 2 to 130 FBS OC's... he'd get a shot to start at 50% of them.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Bullshit...........
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    I believe we heard a lot of these same arguments for Wentz to start instead of jensen
    Who ever said Brock wasn’t a leader? The only thing staff said was Wentz was an amazing talent.

When Miller performs when he is down in a game and brings his team back I will change my opinion on him. Right now he’s a front runner. Great when everything is going well and we are ahead. Brock and Wentz both won several big games trailing in the fourth quarter in big moments. Cam usually folds in those situations. Arizona, SDSU come to mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Who ever said Brock wasn’t a leader? The only thing staff said was Wentz was an amazing talent.

When Miller performs when he is down in a game and brings his team back I will change my opinion on him. Right now he’s a front runner. Great when everything is going well and we are ahead. Brock and Wentz both won several big games trailing in the fourth quarter in big moments. Cam usually folds in those situations. Arizona, SDSU come to mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Was Cam even in the game when that was lost?
    He was 10-12 passing - I look towards the coaches on that loss for going one dimensional on offense in the second half