Page 62 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Watching the UGA spring game and can’t help but notice the parallels between Stetson Bennett and cam Miller.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

if NDSU coaches allowed Quincy friggin Patterson to have packages and a big role along side Cam. then there is zero reason NOT to do the same with Cole.

he should get alot of playtime this year.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    if NDSU coaches allowed Quincy friggin Patterson to have packages and a big role along side Cam. then there is zero reason NOT to do the same with Cole.

If you have two quarterbacks you don’t have a quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    If you have two quarterbacks you don’t have a quarterback.
    I think that statement was proved false by the Bison last year.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I can't think of a single team that only has one qb on the roster.

Lardsin must go!

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

But But the "Quincy friggin Patterson" you refer to was a 4 star recruit.....How can this be??
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    I think that statement was proved false by the Bison last year.
    Agreed! I think the timing of Quincy's shoulder injury in the Missouri State game was a blessing in disguise. Cam got starting duties moving forward and Quincy was basically only coming in to run the ball....or rolling out into the flat for a pass lol. Watching Quincy come in and rumble down the sidelines for 40 plus yards in the title game was awesome!!!

Looking forward to what Cole will bring to this offense. Not only has he proven he can run the ball, me thinks he'll be a better passer than Quincy was so having to respect that part of his game too will give defenses nightmares.

I'm getting pretty pumped for Bison football.

Go Bison!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 17>1 View Post
    Agreed! I think the timing of Quincy's shoulder injury in the Missouri State game was a blessing in disguise. Cam got starting duties moving forward and Quincy was basically only coming in to run the ball....or rolling out into the flat for a pass lol. Watching Quincy come in and rumble down the sidelines for 40 plus yards in the title game was awesome!!!

Looking forward to what Cole will bring to this offense. Not only has he proven he can run the ball, me thinks he'll be a better passer than Quincy was so having to respect that part of his game too will give defenses nightmares.

I'm getting pretty pumped for Bison football.

Go Bison!
    Same here. I'm hoping Cole gets some playing time in the opener so we can see him in action. The first time I saw Trey Lance in a game I knew he would be the front runner for the starting job after Easton.
    It's OK to not be OK.

I agree. He's a 230 pound guy with speed and the fact he is a lefty can create some unique wrinkles teams will have to prep for

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I agree. He's a 230 pound guy with speed and the fact he is a lefty can create some unique wrinkles teams will have to prep for
    We could have won title 10 (18) by starting Q this year and not throw a pass all season, he was that good running the ball. We will miss Q, so your damn right there better be a CP package.