Page 132 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1384

Thread: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Do you believe he's content being buried in the depth chart? I could be wrong, but I don't believe he is.

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    How's that working out for him?
    Could be a #2 or 3 for the remainder of his career?
    Pretty well all things considered
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

reformedUNDfan is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU2006 View Post
    There is no way Cam would be the #1 QB in the portal. Guys are flying in there right now.
    I haven't seen anyone good in yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    I haven't seen anyone good in yet.
    Grayson mccall is pretty mcgood.

reformedUNDfan is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Grayson mccall is pretty mcgood.
    https://www.on3.com/transfer-portal/...dj-uiagalelei/

I don't think I could rate Cam behind DJ Uiagalelei.
    Last edited by reformedUNDfan; 11-30-2023 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Broken link
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

There are guys with loads of P5 experience (DJU, Riley Leonard, KJ Jefferson, Will Howard, Will Rogers) that will be coveted more than Cam. There's the above mentioned Grayson McCall. Dante Moore will be high on lists on his talent and eligible years.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU2006 View Post
    There are guys with loads of P5 experience (DJU, Riley Leonard, KJ Jefferson, Will Howard, Will Rogers) that will be coveted more than Cam. There's the above mentioned Grayson McCall. Dante Moore will be high on lists on his talent and eligible years.
    Wow DJ and Johnson are both transfering again?

This system is so broken.

Do you believe he's content being buried in the depth chart? I could be wrong, but I don't believe he is.
    No of course not but anyone who is saying Trey *should* have not declared for the draft and stayed in college at NDSU or some other P5 school is really not thinking clearly. $35million?! You take the money. Period. End of discussion.

Also end of discussion since this is Cole’s thread.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm gonna go back to my Trey Lance remark. Wouldn't it have served him well to transfer to a top 5 school and develop further? Perhaps he wouldn't be riding the pine right now?
    Nowadays he could stay in college, pull in a cool million/yr and everyone wins.
    This is a ridiculous comment to be honest. He one of the best seasons in fcs all time. His main reason he isn’t starting has a lot to do with some very bad luck. If he doesn’t break his ankle he gets all of last year and almost nobody has heard of Purdy. There is that chance think about it. He showed promise in some of his early starts and had some bumps as well but he wasn’t terrible. U never stay when u r that high of a pick.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    You dont know shit and your "tailgate convos" with "parents that are complaining" is just fucking nonsense.

If you are at an NDSU tailgate to complain about the team, the coaches, or the program than why are you even showing up? Just drink in your garage like the degenerate you are and complain on this message board or post your shit on your Facebook "fan" page.

If you are objectively choosing to surround yourself with the parents of players that do feel its necessary to air their grievances at the tailgate I would question:

a) do their kids play? If not...there may be a reason why. Perhaps mommy and daddy have filled their heads full of shit instead of telling them if they want to see the field they have to earn it.
    b) are you preying on parents that are just trying to have a good time and you're bombarding them with bullshit questions or ambushing them after a few fireball shots in order to push your narrative?
    c) how much of their conversation are you twisting so that it looks like you're in the know?
    d) I dont think any of this matters because I think you're full of shit and no parents are wasting their fucking time with you unless you are coercing them in with free booze at the tailgate you've crashed.

You claim to know Roehl on a personal level and you "love the guy". Okay...

I actually do know Tyler on a personal level...and that goes beyond me knowing he's a coach at NDSU and stalking him to figure out what bars he might hang at. As a matter of fact I know he's not really hanging at the bars, so you're claim that he's fun to drink with is fucking asinine. And finally, I know that he's much more intelligent than to converse with the likes of you. So in the highly unlikely situation he is feeding you information, I would bet the farm that its complete bullshit and he probably gets a kick out of you running to Bisonville or Facebook to spew all your "insider secrets".

Yes, Cole is a special player. No, Cole is not better than Cam. No, that doesnt mean I hate Cole.

Get a life and go away.
    Maybe you could vent your ugly bitterness somewhere else. This post was defiling.