Page 127 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1384

Thread: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    WOW wouldn't that be nice-----we need some luck
    The luck of having an elite starting QB transfer out.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    There is an alternative that would make all threads better, not just this one…
    He's been banned how many times? Don't think that works unfortunately....

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Permanent would work wouldn't it?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    One less than he should’ve been, apparently. It’s been public knowledge that its Lakes since the handle started posting, so he hasn’t been banned in almost a decade…
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    One less than he should’ve been, apparently. It’s been public knowledge that its Lakes since the handle started posting, so he hasn’t been banned in almost a decade…
    If he follows his regular MO he'll now lay low for about 24 hrs after a fair number of folks complain about him. That said he probably won't now that I've said this, that is if someone screen shots this for him.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Nebraska HC just said this today wow $2 million for a QB in Portal

https://x.com/BarstoolHusker/status/...315254985?s=20
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

A possible portal fix would be that a poaching team needs to pay the team from which they have poached in addition to the money they pay the athlete. Works somewhat like that at the pro level no?
    Don't believe everything you think.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    LOL, what a small number spread over that length of time. Coaches don't let him pass because he only gets back to back downs at the end of blowouts, and our meathead coaches are playing "be nice" don't score which is ridiculous! I believe the one time Cole played more in a game he was 3 for 3 passing. That shows something. I don't believe for a minute that he can't throw consistently well (if given the reigns for most of, or an entire game). Look at his High School passing stats! It's a joke some here think Cole's passing sucks with so few data points. I watched him pass in practice a couple years ago and in my opinion he had the best arm strength of all the QB's. Doubt he got weaker since then. Cam just happened to be a year older and got the nod to start and won a natty on the back of Luepke's running. I get it, coach is not going to displace Cam, but at the same time don't make judgements about how good Cole is based on no games started and so few passing attempts.
    I'm not disagreeing, just saying basically what you did with many less words, TR is not calling Pass 0lays for CP, for whatever reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    I'm not disagreeing, just saying basically what you did with many less words, TR is not calling Pass 0lays for CP, for whatever reason I don't know.
    That’s what funky said!
    Don't believe everything you think.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Please close this thread. he has caused this to be about him. This is not beneficial to the landscape and what is going on daily with the portal. We are truly lucky to have two great QB's who are doing so well. Best of luck to them both this weekend!
    I agree..Cole is obviously a Kick ass runner, Cam is effective passing and Running. Glad both are on board, would love to see TR give CP some more pass plays just to get him some actual game reps.

But I'm not a coach, just a fat bastard that drinks vodka and writes checks, so take it for what it's worth..lol