Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

nevermind.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    nevermind.
    Clicked here before the QP thread huh?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    He can run like a deer, so yes. Good way to to ease him into things like we did with Quincy
    Are you attempting to re-write history? Good God!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Are you attempting to re-write history? Good God!
    No but I didnt make myself very clear. Quincy started right away but the playbook was very limited. Less than 10 passes a game and more runs than passes. Most everything out of shotgun. Cole should at the very least be where Quincy was and Cam should continue to improve. But Cole is a great athlete and those calves lol

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Cole will start at some point this fall.
    NDSU TO FBS. PLEASE PLEASE! JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX

We will have a Jensen/Wentz situation here; you don't pull the starter/winner of the previous national championship game for a "better" 2nd stringer unless said starter/winner starts losing or gets himself injured or comes down with some strange tropical disease.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    We will have a Jensen/Wentz situation here; you don't pull the starter/winner of the previous national championship game for a "better" 2nd stringer unless said starter/winner starts losing or gets himself injured or comes down with some strange tropical disease.
    Q never lost a game but was replaced. Entz isn't as bullheaded as Bohl was when Wentz was on the bench. Also, I like Cam but he's no Brock Jensen.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Q never lost a game but was replaced. Entz isn't as bullheaded as Bohl was when Wentz was on the bench. Also, I like Cam but he's no Brock Jensen.
    Cam can't run like Brock, but he is much more advanced than Brock was at this stage of his career. I'm a huge Brock supporter, but I have to admit his first couple years playing were not great. It wasn't until his senior year that he really turned it on.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Cam can't run like Brock, but he is much more advanced than Brock was at this stage of his career. I'm a huge Brock supporter, but I have to admit his first couple years playing were not great. It wasn't until his senior year that he really turned it on.
    Pretty much what I was gonna say. Agree on this stage of their careers but I do think Cam is the better passer at this point of his career.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Or a Wentz/Stick situation where you pull a QB who won 8 games for the previous starter who went something like 12 calendar weeks since his last start.
    I'm a simple man with simple pleasures.